What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

In the week had to get me a Dog3 to fo with a tip Vince surprised me with and got a tip for the mini Temple
uploadfromtaptalk1456299213859.jpg

Now I'm not exactly sure when you started trading @diva but this company have been around since 2014 and this juice since early 2015. Now I've got no beef with anyone but it seems you called out Dripworx so it's only fair. Walking a fine line with the second one too. View attachment 79786 View attachment 79787
What did the postman bring you an argument to chip into. This sort of shit isn't wanted on POTV if you have no beef with anyone don't bring it up or find the person on fb and sort it there. There's real good members on here who have left coz there sick of reading BS when this use to be a place where 99% of the members where like close friends thay would bend over backwards to help. This isn't just aimed at you it goes to anyone that feels they can have a stab at anyone turning one of them best forums into this shit I see on others.

Everyone...here: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/what-sort-of-forum-has-this-become.99618/ , now locked, no further discussion required, no good-intended forum/vendor/member defence, especially in the fucking Postie thread, please, NO RESPONSE TO THIS POST, just move on, 'kay ;) I swear to holy muck, I go away for a year, and there are still, 'What has become of us?' threads every three fucking months...bleurgh...

Waiting on my Rig V2, due to arrive yesterday, looks like I was one of the 7% of people who don't receive their Recorded delivery next day... ;) Or that's some Royal Mail BS.

What did the postman bring you an argument to chip into. This sort of shit isn't wanted on POTV if you have no beef with anyone don't bring it up or find the person on fb and sort it there. There's real good members on here who have left coz there sick of reading BS when this use to be a place where 99% of the members where like close friends thay would bend over backwards to help. This isn't just aimed at you it goes to anyone that feels they can have a stab at anyone turning one of them best forums into this shit I see on others.
Lol

Today...........

My beautiful Scarab 18500 Mech Mod has arrived. ;) 200mls of Liquid from our very own @junglist and some liquids to try from @Mr Numpty and a rather terse communication from ukMail informing me that they will be delivering to me between 5.30 and 6.30 today. Which I suspect is down to my complaining to them about yesterday's debacle? I guess I am the LAST delivery on the truck.:(

Back
Top Bottom