What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A cheeky bottle of Bunkr of of the Birthday Boy. Cheers for the hard work on getting these out quickly @ZT and the gang

The Spiritwalker range thanks to the 45% discount
uploadfromtaptalk1456255838347.jpg

An order I made from 3FVape that I forgot about, a whim, an awesome whim, vapes a treat, wotofo black carbon fibre freakshow rda with ss, copper, and black top caps, $10.99, excuse the random green drip tips I got too, I doubt I'll use them much, but they cost about a h'penny.

12.jpg
123.jpg
1234.jpg
12345.jpg

New vapes arrived today. Many thanks Drip Drop Vapour. Ginger and lemon + pink lemonade. Steppped up the Nicotine level as 6 just wasn't hitting it.

Currently caning the ginger one and it really is lovely ☁☁☁

ukmail have failed @manabush :17: Had the email telling me delivery would be between 10.15 and 11.15am........ Nothing. 20 minutes later had another email telling me that their driver had encountered a delay and would be with me soon....... at nearly 3pm I think we can assume that I won't be seeing my order today. :17::17::17:
Mines didn't arrive today either if that helps? But then I didn't even know I had an order coming! My very good lady told me tonight that she ordered 100ml of Chiricahua Sun in the Manabush Chiricahua Sun-dae! To say I'm happy is an understatement :)

Vortice clone, still trying out some different builds to see what works well with it but seems nice

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456259736.745429.jpg

Am officially skint unttil next week, but managed to scrape some pennies together to take at least some advantage of the @manabush birthday offers! I would have had a MAJOR sulk if I'd missed it altogether - I gratefully raise a tank to you for your birthday Mr Manabush. :)

P1070716.jpg

I've had them all day, but didn't want to post too early and rub @Rob 's nose in it - yours willl be there soon, I'm sure! ::P

Back
Top Bottom