What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got 25 100ml amber glass bottles from naturallythinking.com also some glass pipette's for them (question will they be ok in the freezer?)

Ps tiles still need a clean :eek:

A pink drip tip for my pink Pico kindly sent to me by the lovely @Miss Pepper :giverose:

IMG_1868.JPG

Got 25 100ml amber glass bottles from naturallythinking.com also some glass pipette's for them (question will they be ok in the freezer?)

Ps tiles still need a clean :eek:

The glass bottles will be ok but I'd put the screw tops on them & not the pipettes while they're in the freezer. I store my bottles inside those airtight food boxes for added safety.

The glass bottles will be ok but I'd put the screw tops on them & not the pipettes while they're in the freezer. I store my bottles inside those airtight food boxes for added safety.

They didn't have any standard tops in stock unfortunately so these looked like the next best thing.
The nic will be in a small freezer in the garage which no one else can get at so should be ok.

@bergkamp Are the pfvapes glass or plastic bottles, look like plastic but can't tell 100%. Doesn't really matter, just have trouble with droppers and would need to decant it. Wanting to try Lemon Grab.

Got the sxk Narda yesterday and spent an hour trying to get a coil fitted under the stupid bloody screws before giving up! Any tips?

Back
Top Bottom