What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMAG0593.jpg

Got the sxk Narda yesterday and spent an hour trying to get a coil fitted under the stupid bloody screws before giving up! Any tips?
Yes, get the Hadaly it's much better and easier. I've all but given up on mine now, angled coil just ain't doing it for me.

Yes, get the Hadaly it's much better and easier. I've all but given up on mine now, angled coil just ain't doing it for me.
And here was me thinking the Narda was a potv recommend squonking RDA. Will try again tonight with some different coils and see how it goes, happy using my o atty in the meantime. Obviously shinyitus will mean I join the hadaly club soon too!!

And here was me thinking the Narda was a potv recommend squonking RDA. Will try again tonight with some different coils and see how it goes, happy using my o atty in the meantime. Obviously shinyitus will mean I join the hadaly club soon too!!
It could just be me, but I've tried various combinations, and it just ain't anywhere as good imho. Currently rocking the Split, which is an interesting combo, and brilliant for squonking with.

I didn't get on with the NarDa either (clone)

The O attie is my fav closely followed by the Hadalay.

cheers

Gaz

@bergkamp Are the pfvapes glass or plastic bottles, look like plastic but can't tell 100%. Doesn't really matter, just have trouble with droppers and would need to decant it. Wanting to try Lemon Grab.

They are plastic mate , you want get a order in sharpish as they are running down the 30ml bottles pre tpd , don't know if it's still valid but try the code - whenyourgone for a good discount on them

Back
Top Bottom