What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1488999825.808360.jpg
a couple of new shiny things arrived today. Another baby beast tank and an aspire Pockex. Have to say I'm really impressed with the Pockex. If you're looking for a small lightweight MTL kit for around £20 - look no further. On my 3rd tank of PowWow sauce since it arrived this morning! Good chance it will be my standard work setup going forward.

View attachment 120613 a couple of new shiny things arrived today. Another baby beast tank and an aspire Pockex. Have to say I'm really impressed with the Pockex. If you're looking for a small lightweight MTL kit for around £20 - look no further. On my 3rd tank of PowWow sauce since it arrived this morning! Good chance it will be my standard work setup going forward.
Can I ask where did you purchase? Thanks, H.

Fancy a pair of those FS 3500mahs, are the fogstar batts their own cells or based on another brand? Any discount codes for them?

Can I ask where did you purchase? Thanks, H.

The baby beast came from gearbest and the Pockex was from vaping101. They were a little over £20, but the can be picked up for less. Flubit offered it at just under £19 but I was too impatient to wait just over a week for delivery!

Fancy a pair of those FS 3500mahs, are the fogstar batts their own cells or based on another brand? Any discount codes for them?

they're a re wrapped cell, please make sure they meet the requirements you need as 3500mah batteries have a low amp rating

The baby beast came from gearbest and the Pockex was from vaping101. They were a little over £20, but the can be picked up for less. Flubit offered it at just under £19 but I was too impatient to wait just over a week for delivery!

Thanks will check out v101

I'm currently waiting... 'patiently' for my RX2/3 and baby beast to arrive. Got batteries through but now can't wait for my mod and tank!!! :51:

Back
Top Bottom