What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

That's HCigar VT75D. Loaded with 2 batteries (Sony VTC6), DJLSb's theme and as profile allowed me to vape all afternoon in TC mode for a week. It feels sleek in a hand but some may find it a bit heavy. I like it because it gives me a solid and quality feel. Having DNA 75c board, it will be updated with an upcoming Replay feature.
I recommend watching DJLSb review on YT and his interview with Brian from Evolve about new 250c boards.

Nice! Where did you get yours from? I've been looking around, seems it comes in Black, Silver or Stainless..but I can't find the stainless one anywhere.

IMG_4860.JPG

Brass Rabbit for my AV clone, blingtastic!

Wasn't me. Someone used my account to order this stuff. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

But since it's here it would be rude not to use it. :D

Zerker 24. Tiny rda. Skyline rta. Nudge 22. Oumier VLS. Battery cases and ribbon wire. Oooh and some cash!

IMAG1601.jpg

Nice1 @Mitz, I also sent Jai Haze a DM on Instagram just in case you missed my quote and he message me back soon after.

@tom- if you don't mind can you pm me a breakdown of payment please, I know the price of the dripper just wanted to know shipping to UK and customs so I know what to expect.
That would be great if you could
I've just heard back from Raven's Moon. There will be NO import fees or VAT on UK orders. So the rda plus negative ring and UK shipping came out at £103.

Back
Top Bottom