What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

What group was it?

^^^^ a closed/invite one probably, otherwise @tobywonkanobi would have posted a link.

It was from ukvapedeals group on fb. The group seems to have a lot of stuff going on, this is the first time there was an offer that interested me though.

It was s flash sale just on those particular cells, for a limited time, a limited amount available and a max of 2 per customer. I just happened to see it as it started and thought ‘perfect’.

[emoji16]

That stainless round mod at the back in front of the white box (2nd from the right), what's that one called? It looks cool!
That's HCigar VT75D. Loaded with 2 batteries (Sony VTC6), DJLSb's theme and as profile allowed me to vape all afternoon in TC mode for a week. It feels sleek in a hand but some may find it a bit heavy. I like it because it gives me a solid and quality feel. Having DNA 75c board, it will be updated with an upcoming Replay feature.
I recommend watching DJLSb review on YT and his interview with Brian from Evolve about new 250c boards.

That's HCigar VT75D. Loaded with 2 batteries (Sony VTC6), DJLSb's theme and as profile allowed me to vape all afternoon in TC mode for a week. It feels sleek in a hand but some may find it a bit heavy. I like it because it gives me a solid and quality feel. Having DNA 75c board, it will be updated with an upcoming Replay feature.
I recommend watching DJLSb review on YT and his interview with Brian from Evolve about new 250c boards.
That 75D is very much on my radar. Was weighing it up against the stainless artisan but the finish on the artisan has come into question so I think the 75d will win.

Yeah, I was eyeing artisan too but size wise 75D wins taking 2 batteries. Mind you, it is on a heavy side but you can always use only 1 18650. Ergonomically it wins with epetite.

OK, so third time lucky. This tank wants pretty small coils. Small as in just big enough to cover the air slots. You don't want big coils that cover the air slots and then stick out on either side beyond them. You want the coils to be roughly the same width as the air slots so they sit directly over them nice and flush.

@StrawberryRipple Having the coil high doesn't work for me at all. Having them high gives an extremely muted vape. I'm using fused claptons 2 x 26ga / 40g and I've got them about 1mm above the airflow and that gives me the best results by far. I have switched the drip tip for a 510 with a wider bore.

Yeah, it's decent. Is it to dual coil tanks what the Crius 2 was to single coil tanks? No. IMHO, the Crius 2 is the best single coil tank on the market. The flavour is exceptional. Every single time I leave it alone for a few days and then go back to it, it blows me away with a wet, saturated, super flavourful vape. Does this dual coil version blow me away? No. But it's a decent tank with good flavour. Is it better than the Manta? No, not in my opinion. Is it better than the Kensei? Probably about the same.

Because of the original I had such high hopes for this tank I was probably always going to be disappointed. The Crius 2 was truly something special. IMHO, this is just another decent dual coil tank. Worth getting? Sure. Will it blow you away? Depends what you're used to but probably not.

But I absolutely love the deck. Super easy to build on and looks great.

That's my 2c.

My tank is now broken. I cannot unscrew the base. It just turns and turns in either direction without releasing the base. POS.

My tank is now broken. I cannot unscrew the base. It just turns and turns in either direction without releasing the base. POS.
Mine did this earlier but i did manage to get it undone.
Had to take the tank completely apart and get the tank grip on the deck housing.
Ive built this several times over the weekend and getting better flavour dropping the id to 2.5 and 6 wraps.
Since it getting stuck though its become so loose that turning the tank to move the juice flow holes its almost a fidgit spinner.

Back
Top Bottom