What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A gbox from the lovely @cindy99 thanks again :D
I managed to keep hold of the love hearts until just after the photo pesky kids :mad:

20180317_102007.jpg

another little packet arrived today, like the look of the deck in this, could be bargain of the month...well so far!!

IMAG0472[1].jpg

Heron's arrival was what triggered me to finally take a picture. I love Doggy - this one is a spare. Ephro is a bit on a rattly side(button) but it works great especially with 1100mah 18350.
I must say, vt75d feels great in a hand(subjectively like the size of epetite but it has 2 batteries) and even in TC, battery life is insane. I vape on it in afternoons and use about 10% per day :).
Noticed EVL Reaper - it's titanium and it weights as it was made of plastic. I know there are issues with the clone(bad orings) but I thought, what a heck, even if it's not vapable I have 2 titanium drip tips...:2thumbsup:

That stainless round mod at the back in front of the white box (2nd from the right), what's that one called? It looks cool!

Fuffin Council Tax Bill. 6% increase!! :swearing:

That's it, I'm on a Fasttech ban :17:

6%...you got off lightly mate...Pembrokeshire County Council have for the last 4 years, put the maximum increase of 12.5% on the tax bill...and they still can't be arsed to fix the fecking potholes round my way!!!! The lazy Basterwards!

What amazes me, is that the PCC even asked the public how much they wanted to increase it by, this year..'we' had a choice, 5, 8 or 12.5%. I'd love to know which rich feckers voted for the 12.5%!!

Last edited:
I rarely use the supplied coils but the one that came with the original was first class. You generally know when a fused Clapton is going to be good quality because super fine wire leaves the coil looking silky smooth and you can barely tell just by looking that there is a wrapping wire at all. If you can see the wraps on a fused Clapton then the wire is too thick.

Anyway, was hoping for some more nice coils with this tank but not so. May even be 22ga core bcoz although not very wide the core wire was pretty thick.

Have a really bad feeling this tank is gonna be, meh. Surprised how restricted the airflow is. Not suuuper restricted but restricted none the less. This tank is not designed for big chunky coils.

Rebuilt using fused + parallel and still underwhelming. Gonna try my go to super simple dual 26ga / 40ga fused claptons as they're slightly smaller. If that don't work then I'll start to have a play around with coil position.

So far, not impressed.

Treat yourself to some @Smut coils. The man's a genius. I run some single coils in my hadalys and they're spot on. He'll make them to whatever you're after.

I’ve wanted to try these for a while. For low builds on the mechs.

Came up in a flash sale (£8 for 2 of them and free delivery) and couldn’t resist. I’m going to put them through their paces this weekend. [emoji16]View attachment 155224
That's a flipping good price. I would of had some more myself....
Very good batteries, you won't be disappointed with their performance.

Treat yourself to some @Smut coils. The man's a genius. I run some single coils in my hadalys and they're spot on. He'll make them to whatever you're after.
I've still got some from my last order but thanks. Bought enough to last me a year. :D

Last edited:
That's a flipping good price. I would of had some more myself....
Very good batteries, you won't be disappointed with their performance.

Sorry. I would have let people know but it was a link off a group on Facebook. I think sharing it can lead to being kicked out the group.

Great to hear some feedback on them, I’ve seen positive reviews on Facebook but I trust the folk here more than any Facebook group... [emoji106]

Sorry. I would have let people know but it was a link off a group on Facebook. I think sharing it can lead to being kicked out the group.

Great to hear some feedback on them, I’ve seen positive reviews on Facebook but I trust the folk here more than any Facebook group... [emoji106]
What group was it?

Back
Top Bottom