What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20180316_170643.jpg Hammer of God clone and the OBS Crius RDA.

Yep! banging it out, looking at a Titan now...
The neutral post option on the Titan allows for some different builds that normally would be way too low for a series mech. Recently picked up a Modfather 30mm RDA with a neutral post option, really enjoying it on my HOGs!

142677-0764741f823a0929cb06797f64a2b8b2.jpg

Bought from a local shop again as Fasttech seems to not get the Vandyvape Superfine in stock after all.
Aaaand of course one has to qualify for free shipping, therefore I also got myself some concentrates. Let's see if they are any good. Especially the Monstervape one. Was quite expensive with 6€ and out of half a dozen energy-concentrates there has so far been not a single one that satisfied me.

Attachments

• IMG_20180316_193546_384[1].jpg
    IMG_20180316_193546_384[1].jpg
    3 MB · Views: 262
Do please if you don't mind let us know your thoughts on this I'm near pressing the order button but not 100% sure

So my very first impression upon opening the box is the tank looks nice with a beautiful easy to use deck but unlike the super gorgeous fused clapton that came with the single coil version, this time they included two claptons. As soon as I saw them I thought they were gonna be shite. Ripped a leg open to find it's actually a flapton. Probably 24ga flat wire with a much too thick wrapping wire. Maybe a 30 or 32ga. Not really sure. Anyway, they're shite coils (don't know, may be Kanthal) and as a result the vape is shite. Gotta go out for an hour or two but I will throw some of my own coils in it later. But with the coils that they supply, I'm thoroughly disappointed. But I knew that would be the case when I saw the coils. Will see what I can do about it when I get back.

IMAG1593.jpg

IMAG1589.jpg

IMAG1591.jpg

IMAG1594.jpg

The one that came with the single coil was good quite shocked by that thanks for taking the time

The one that came with the single coil was good quite shocked by that thanks for taking the time
Yeah the single fused clapton was bang on. These belong in the bin. I'm sure it'll be a lot better with some different coils. Will update when I get back and have rebuilt it. I've got some 22/38 Ni80 flapton I'll try with it.

The deck is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Yeah the single fused clapton was bang on. These belong in the bin. I'm sure it'll be a lot better with some different coils. Will update when I get back and have rebuilt it. I've got some 22/38 Ni80 flapton I'll try with it.

The deck is gorgeous.
Ive never as far as i can remember used any coils that came with any of my rta's and tbh i did look at these and thought too rigid so must be a lot of metal inthere which will equal slow ramp time.
Im going to let you figure out this one but will say dont sit the coils low or youll be as dissapointed as i was.
Ive raised them aprx 8mm from airflow holes and still not figured it out yet.
The deck its self is like a morph between the kensi and manta and tbh was a little thrown by the post clamps but it actually lines up with the coil legs very well.
Look forward to your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom