What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

DSC_2490.JPG

Caps for my hadalys and I can't get the buggers to fit

Ok, so here is my last 2-weeks haul - I've finally managed to find a moment to take a picture:
20180316_114503.jpg

I changed my o-rings out for smaller ones, so the top cap wasn't so tight.

You need 12mm inner diameter x 1mm cross section.

These are the ones I use, (select 12mm ID x 1mm C/S)

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metric-Nit...hash=item4b0c02ed8c:m:mR8-iEwJ_XW22m04duh01mA
Some of those where made with different size tolerances. Absolute bugger to fit.
Maybe worth changing the orings out for slightly lighter weight ones.

Thanks lads, gonna have a look through my spares later on to see if I've got any suitable o-rings, if not I'll buy some.

Nice to see your Heron has landed, the Doggystyle is great, and you will like the Ephro 101. Cheers Jon
Heron's arrival was what triggered me to finally take a picture. I love Doggy - this one is a spare. Ephro is a bit on a rattly side(button) but it works great especially with 1100mah 18350.
I must say, vt75d feels great in a hand(subjectively like the size of epetite but it has 2 batteries) and even in TC, battery life is insane. I vape on it in afternoons and use about 10% per day :).
Noticed EVL Reaper - it's titanium and it weights as it was made of plastic. I know there are issues with the clone(bad orings) but I thought, what a heck, even if it's not vapable I have 2 titanium drip tips...:2thumbsup:

Probably missed the train but can you link me to get on the list
Having trouble finding it. It may have been taken down as I've already received payment request. Pretty sure they're doing one final batch 4. Leaving it with me until I'm back on my laptop and I'll be able to search for it a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom