What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Okay thanks Coolie...Ill put that on me list of possibles...I'm in no rush for this, as I've got the Kamry to out next.Price is....not too bad for a mod.... but add a charger on top will make it pricey.

Plenty of time to think it over...I wanna see what else is out there...the funkier looking the better I say!

No problem, there is plenty out there for cheaper. The Kroma is getting good reviews. It’s the mod that goes with your tank. Only thing is that it won’t be matchy-matchy. Black or white only. Internal battery too.
IMG_0069.JPG

No problem, there is plenty out there for cheaper. The Kroma is getting good reviews. It’s the mod that goes with your tank. Only thing is that it won’t be matchy-matchy. Black or white only. Internal battery too. View attachment 155090

Black one looks alright...but I have the Silver stainless tank, so I see what you mean!

(At the risk of the ladies throwing their handbags at me)....why do I suddenly feel like a woman in a shoe shop all of a sudden???!!

Black one looks alright...but I have the Silver stainless tank, so I see what you mean!

I guess the white has some silver in. Shop around check out some China sites. You might pick up a bargain. Let me know what you think of the zenith. Choose one of your fave juices and give it a blast. [emoji106]

lol. I just have to add, as a newish member @theDuke you have fallen down the rabbit hole pretty quickly.

Hide your card now. Hide it before it’s too late :D

I guess the white has some silver in. Shop around check out some China sites. You might pick up a bargain. Let me know what you think of the zenith. Choose one of your fave juices and give it a blast. [emoji106]

Will do, at the moment, it's got to be Manabush Waxachachie (I think I spelt that right!)....but I've nearly finished the 10ml Stevo gave me.....so more money to spend! That's defo gonna be my first shortfil purchase...possibly followed very quickly with a Darkstar Game Of Scones......that better be a nice flavour that one...otherwise I'm gonna have a shiteload of ejuice sitting around doing nowt!

Last edited:
A couple of wraps from zapwrapz. The gold one is for the Luxotic, the abalone one is for one of the Athenas (haven't decided which one yet).
IMG_20180315_231918.jpg

Back
Top Bottom