What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Coincidence! I just looked at their site! Loads of designs on there.
Oh yeah. You can go a wacky a you like on there, and even submit your own designs. Pain in the arse to apply though, not something to rush, but worth it imho.

Oh yeah. You can go a wacky a you like on there, and even submit your own designs. Pain in the arse to apply though, not something to rush, but worth it imho.

I'm looking for some really funky looking mod....but zap wrapz could be a another avenue to go down...it's probably cheaper than forking for some one off jobbie! Big fan of Psychedelic music..soooo there's a couple on their that would do it!

I've applied stick on film before, mainly DIY tinted car windows in the past...when I could drive (vision issues)...so i'm not bad at it....but it is fiddly to do!

I'm looking for some really funky looking mod....but zap wrapz could be a another avenue to go down...it's probably cheaper than forking for some one off jobbie! Big fan of Psychedelic music..soooo there's a couple on their that would do it!

I've applied stick on film before, mainly DIY tinted car windows in the past...when I could drive (vision issues)...so i'm not bad at it....but it is fiddly to do!
Make sure you watch any vids on how to apply them that are on the site. Every little helps.

IMG_20180314_211512.jpg Ohmec Rta, seems great!

Only gone and landed this baby today. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Mitz is one top top Ape. [emoji106][emoji106]
IMG_20180316_095248.jpg

Crius 11 duel coil weheeeeeeee.
Not sure why but the 510 fitting drip tip surprised me.
The deck reminds me a lot of the manta.

20180316_105720.jpg
20180316_105820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom