What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Not bad, not bad...would prefer a more colourful looking one...but then, I see some folks like to wrap thiers, with a printed film of some sort...not sure what stuff is called.

Whats the battery life like in that...I've bought both plus ohm and minus ohm coils for it.

I think it’s Zap wraps. The battery life is great. It’s got a DNA chip in it so you can safely charge with USB cable. I don’t though. I honestly believe that this is my favourite/best mod. I get a minimum 2 days battery life, it’s my all dayer. Feels great in the hand. I think you get a free battery and POTV discount brings it down to a reasonable price. It’s solid.

Here's the Darkstar thing as a couple of you have asked about it. The code just works with the flavours in the pic.

20180315_213452.jpg

I think it’s Zap wraps. The battery life is great. It’s got a DNA chip in it so you can safely charge with USB cable. I don’t though. I honestly believe that this is my favourite/best mod. I get a minimum 2 days battery life, it’s my all dayer. Feels great in the hand. I think you get a free battery and POTV discount brings it down to a reasonable price. It’s solid.

I don't have a choice with Zelos & Typhon..the batteries are built in! I quite like the no nonsense faffing about with changing batteries...just plug in a go. But I have noticed..when I charge either of my mods, they get quite warm for the first half hour or so, but then they cool down again..for the remining charge time....I presume that's quite normal? Well...they haven't blown up ...yet!

What sort of price does that DNA mod sell for?
And if I should go for that, i'd need a charger for the batteries too, mibbe..although it does have that usb socket.

Sent off the states for a 454 big block rda and when it arrived it had a surprise with it.
A THUMP low profile atty. I didn’t order it and haven’t paid for it, I can’t wait to try it out it looks great.
I will send them a mail in case some poor vaper is looking at his order wondering where his THUMP is, they are not cheap...View attachment 155014

@Henry Hill Good man, faith in humanity restored (if it actually was an accidental order to your address)
@Vlaqko
Mystery solved...
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...hreads/the-trouble-with-u-s-suppliers.157783/

I don't have a choice with Zelos & Typhon..the batteries are built in! I quite like the no nonsense faffing about with changing batteries...just plug in a go. But I have noticed..when I charge either of my mods, they get quite warm for the first half hour or so, but then they cool down again..for the remining charge time....I presume that's quite normal? Well...they haven't blown up ...yet!

What sort of price does that DNA mod sell for?
And if I should go for that, i'd need a charger for the batteries too, mibbe..although it does have that usb socket.

With POTV discount it comes in as below.
IMG_0066.JPG

Admittedly it’s not a cheap buy, but it’s quality. You can safely charge by usb. If you wanted a charger and a spare battery I think they do a deal on their site. Or you could wait for Fogstars discount code tomorrow and pick up a charger and some batteries. More expense though. JAC vapour are really good at Customer service and I think, if you don’t believe it’s worth the money or not for you, you can return for free and full refund within 2 weeks. Check it out.

Got through 2 bottles of ice ice baby and 2 bottles of big mamma's cheesecake in the last week and a half!![emoji23] so delicious. Just ordered myself 2 bottles of strawberry jam and 2 bottles of blue slush! Hopefully should be in time for my bday this weekend [emoji1]

Here's the Darkstar thing as a couple of you have asked about it. The code just works with the flavours in the pic.

View attachment 155086

Thanks for that..but I didn't realise it was mix your own...I haven't the foggiest idea how ones does all that yet...they don't seem to do that one premade with nic included.

How complicated or simple is it to make up one's own juices with concentrates? I read the instructions on the website...and didn't understand any of it! lol!

Last edited:
With POTV discount it comes in as below.
View attachment 155087
Admittedly it’s not a cheap buy, but it’s quality. You can safely charge by usb. If you wanted a charger and a spare battery I think they do a deal on their site. Or you could wait for Fogstars discount code tomorrow and pick up a charger and some batteries. More expense though. JAC vapour are really good at Customer service and I think, if you don’t believe it’s worth the money or not for you, you can return for free and full refund within 2 weeks. Check it out.

Okay thanks Coolie...Ill put that on me list of possibles...I'm in no rush for this, as I've got the Kamry to try out next.Price is....not too bad for a mod.... but add a charger on top will make it pricey.

Plenty of time to think it over...I wanna see what else is out there...the funkier looking the better I say!

Last edited:
Got through 2 bottles of ice ice baby and 2 bottles of big mamma's cheesecake in the last week and a half!![emoji23] so delicious. Just ordered myself 2 bottles of strawberry jam and 2 bottles of blue slush! Hopefully should be in time for my bday this weekend [emoji1]
Happy birthday.
20th or 29th?
Sorry couldnt resist.

Back
Top Bottom