What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Darkstar are cancelling a few of their flavours and game of scones is one of them. They are doing reduced prices on the ones they are getting rid of.

Bugger. That was one on my list to try. Probably no point if they're gonna discontinue it

Mate your tablet is hanging off the edge of the table there and your glass is way too full. It's freaking me out. :p
Accidents waiting to happen!

it’s a trick of the light. The glass is half-full( see what I done there) I’ve moved the tablet just for you.

Mate your tablet is hanging off the edge of the table there and your glass is way too full. It's freaking me out. :p
Accidents waiting to happen!
DSC_2485.JPG

Wooooooooooo I'm halfway there, ooooooooo living on a prayer

After what was a rather lonely and disappointing xmas just gone....(yeah...I spent it alone peeps..I'm a sad basteward! :18:).....xmas has finally come to me.....some more goodies arrived....two tanks - That lush looking 4ml Zenith..and the Naut mini, for my new Kamry e pipe....just waiting on the stainless cage for that.

Thanks to coolie (I think?) for pointing me the direction of Le Petite Vapoteur...I gotta say....I like how they do things....you get some sweet freebies!

A monogramed cloth tie bag, a big monogramed sticker, a little square rubber coaster (?) of a cute blond changing the wheel of VW camper and a wee little boiled sweety...awww! Thank you Le Petite Vapotuer ..keep that up..and you'll get more business from me! The Naut Mini came today too, from another supplier.

Just gotta find a funky looking new mod for that Zenith now...and I think...that'll do me for a while...just keep on trying new juices.

Might try some of that Games of Scones..before it's gone!

2018-03-15 -Zenith bundle & Nautilus mini tanks.JPG

Cannot go wrong with the DNA 75 sandstorm from @jacvapour. These two were made for each other IMHO [emoji4]View attachment 155078

Not bad, not bad...would prefer a more colourful looking one...but then, I see some folks like to wrap thiers, with a printed film of some sort...not sure what stuff is called.

Whats the battery life like in that...I've bought both plus ohm and minus ohm coils for it.

After what was a rather lonely and disappointing xmas just gone....(yeah...I spent it alone peeps..I'm a sad basteward! :18:).....xmas has finally come to me.....some more goodies arrived....two tanks - That lush looking 4ml Zenith..and the Naut mini, for my new Kamry e pipe....just waiting on the stainless cage for that.

Thanks to coolie (I think?) for pointing me the direction of Le Petite Vapoteur...I gotta say....I like how they do things....you get some sweet freebies!

A monogramed cloth tie bag, a big monogramed sticker, a little square rubber coaster (?) of a cute blond changing the wheel of VW camper and a wee little boiled sweety...awww! Thank you Le Petite Vapotuer ..keep that up..and you'll get more business from me! The Naut Mini came today too, from another supplier.

Just gotta find a funky looking new mod for that Zenith now...and I think...that'll do me for a while...just keep on trying new juices.

Might try some of that Games of Scones..before it's gone!

View attachment 155081

Yay, it arrived, great service from them I think. Get it loaded up Fella. [emoji106]

Darkstar are cancelling a few of their flavours and game of scones is one of them. They are doing reduced prices on the ones they are getting rid of.

What site can you get these from..might as try them before they're gone.

My list of juices to try is now ridiculously long!

Back
Top Bottom