What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah, flavour is spot on. And a tank like this proves that super simple micro coils can kick out just as much flavour as more complex coils and builds.
Very true. Funny enough I've got a pair of 26awg kanthal coils in my tsunami 24 and it can run with the best plus no spitback or wicking issues ever.

Very true. Funny enough I've got a pair of 26awg kanthal coils in my tsunami 24 and it can run with the best plus no spitback or wicking issues ever.
Yeah, I use simple round wire kanthal for a lot of my mtl builds and occasionally for my mechs. Simple round wire builds certainly have their time and place.

All my Christmases came at once today - this beauty arrived. After months of mooning over stabwood mods! :D

P1150626.JPG

Look!! @simong!! I think I'm gonna need a bigger tank ..... ;) :D

ADDED: ........ and a cleaner drip tip ........ oooops! :8:

Last edited:
Lush! What's the mod made from Crewella, looks like wood...but dunno?

I've finally managed to get a 4ml tube to fit me Nautilus X tank without it leaking. Okay...it's only a bit of plastic...but hey...at least I don't have refill the bloody thing every 5 seconds!! :18:

Lush! What's the mod made from Crewella, looks like wood...but dunno?

I've finally managed to get a 4ml tube to fit me Nautilus X tank without it leaking. Okay...it's only a bit of plastic...but hey...at least I don't have refill the bloody thing every 5 seconds!! :18:
It, I believe, is an SXK Ultron Ares 70W mod in stab wood - stabilised wood. It's utterly, utterly gorgeous and I can't stop stroking it!! It goes all silky where the resin comes to the surface! :D

It, I believe, is an SXK Ultron Ares 70W mod in stab wood - stabilised wood. It's utterly, utterly gorgeous and I can't stop stroking it!! It goes all silky where the resin comes to the surface! :D

I only ask cos that Zenith is coming, & I ain't got a mod for it yet (I like to have several juices & tanks on the go..but can't be fecked to swap the tanks over!!!)

I wanna really funky looking one...not massively over power, cos i'm only MTL-er..so any suggestions folks....or if anybody got a dishy looking one, you don't want anymore...send me a PM..I'm in the market as it were! Prefer a regulated one..but might entertain a mech mod. Price wise..I'm flexible..but don't want to spend silly money on one...unless it truly is some amazing one off corker! :18:

There's a point...where on this site does one go to, to place 'wanted' ads?
*Edit: ignore that last bit..I've found the wanted thread!*

Last edited:
Just these today.
20180315_135919.jpg

Still not got my batteries that I ordered the day before tho, the Royal mail are just messing with me now they must know I can't wait too try my new Lustro mod and are doing this on purpose lol.

Back
Top Bottom