What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

New drip tip has arrived from Vince!

3DF42A0D-4F70-4236-A3AA-E710A3119364.jpeg
61F78CC6-D453-4690-B2EA-5CBAD0E67975.jpeg

Yeah they look good ! What sort of resistance do they come out too ??? I’m mainly single coiling at the min.

So, the box says they're .3 ohm. But that is the entire coil including the long legs. To get anywhere near .3 you would have to use both the legs and add a couple more wraps. Use them as they are and then cut the legs off and they'll come out at around .2 per coil or .1 for a dual. But it depends on the device and the leg length. I did a dual the other day with super short legs and it came out at 0.08. Was for a mech so was too low to use so had to recycle the coils to use another day on another device and I started again. I used one leg and added one wrap to each coil and they came out at .12 for the dual build which would've been .24 for a single coil build.

Forgive my "ignore" to quote another thread, is this what the fused part of some coils is all about?

The "fused" means more than one core. I.E. Claptons have a single core and a wrap. Fused Claptons have multiple cores and a wrap. So these are fused claptons (2 x 26ga cores with a 39ga wrap) with an added 26ga wire wrapped in parallel with the fused clapton. = Fused clapton with parallel.

Last edited:
Sent off the states for a 454 big block rda and when it arrived it had a surprise with it.
A THUMP low profile atty. I didn’t order it and haven’t paid for it, I can’t wait to try it out it looks great.
I will send them a mail in case some poor vaper is looking at his order wondering where his THUMP is, they are not cheap...
1E4D7E87-C1B1-4442-9981-D0CC922427C4.jpeg

Been after one of these myself, I don’t really like tanks, but this looks nice

Cracking little thing tis it.

It's unlike anything else I own.. The very reduced chamber produces really good flavour. Did a quick build with the superfine Clapton from vandy vape as the deck is tiny. It came out too high ohms but vapable. I'm thinking simple 26g ss next time. It's an airy bugger and deserves a bit more humph! When I first assembled it I though "this is going to leak more than me after a vindaloo" but two tanks into it and not a drop and because the wicks are upside down it's nearly impossible to dry hit. It's a fun rta. :)

@Henry Hill Good man, faith in humanity restored (if it actually was an accidental order to your address)
For sure if it’s a mistake i’ll keep it and purchase it, I’ve looked them up and see good reviews. Plus if it Was an error some poor bugger could lose his job. Or it could be a hardcore sales teqnique I’m quite happy either way.

Back
Top Bottom