What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Thanks mate. I'll try the video tip of splitting the cotton in half. Also filling up by pouring juice on the deck. Mhmm that was not as easy as shown. But Tbh I tried with 70vg which must not help. I think this one will require some tinkering so I'm liking it already as I'm a sucker for punishment :D

Yeah, sorry that's not the perfect video to be honest..... I don't pour it all over the deck like that, I just put the nib of my bottle at 45 degrees and squirt it straight in the tank, it's 50/50 though so either way I guess it's going to be easier. I don't really split the cotton like that either I just kind of fan and fluff it out and poke it in the tank, I do hook it outside in a similar manner though.

You actually made me want to get mine out again, I've just coiled and wicked it, it took a while but it's not too tricky, did you get the rod with yours? Put some Mojave Dessert in it, flavour and throat hit is bloody good, I'd forgotten how much I liked it.

WP_20180313_23_19_22_Pro.jpg

Today's vape mail :D Two Wismec Luxotics for review and giveaway from the guys at UK Vapour Brands. We'll get one up in a comp on the front end and give the other away on here is the plan. Will be sending on to one of the reviewers tomorrow so hopefully will be a quick turn around. Going to give the tri-core wire a try on recommendation from @gazlynn.

View attachment 154964

Good shit the Coilology spools are. I use that one for work so I don’t muller my batteries and keep the big gear for Home . 5 wraps round a 3mm dual coil will give you a very, very rowdy little .36.

Fires up faster than a supercharged spore from the sun [emoji16]

Sigelei Moonbox kit that I traded for some juice. It's so light I keep opening it to check the batteries are in.
IMG_20180313_121858.jpg

Good shit the Coilology spools are. I use that one for work so I don’t muller my batteries and keep the big gear for Home . 5 wraps round a 3mm dual coil will give you a very, very rowdy little .36.

Fires up faster than a supercharged spore from the sun [emoji16]

Cheers mate - whacked a quick coil in the Haku last night - I wimped out and did 6 wraps before reading your post - 0.4, not exactly slow to ramp up but will definitely drop a wrap next time. Flavour was good and for the price it definitely is superb wire, well impressed!

Yeah, sorry that's not the perfect video to be honest..... I don't pour it all over the deck like that, I just put the nib of my bottle at 45 degrees and squirt it straight in the tank, it's 50/50 though so either way I guess it's going to be easier. I don't really split the cotton like that either I just kind of fan and fluff it out and poke it in the tank, I do hook it outside in a similar manner though.

You actually made me want to get mine out again, I've just coiled and wicked it, it took a while but it's not too tricky, did you get the rod with yours? Put some Mojave Dessert in it, flavour and throat hit is bloody good, I'd forgotten how much I liked it.

View attachment 154973
At home today so will have a go at less cotton and thinner wire to reduce ramp up. I'm guessing I can get a good ten wraps 3.5 (the provided rod) out of 27/28g. Airflow for me is spot on at the second smallest. So many option though! I love quirky atties! :)

Got my Cleito EXO and Athlon 22 and the extension for my Baby Beast today, but sadly not got my batteries and charger so can't try out my Asmodus Lustro yet :17:.
20180314_144022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom