What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A few things arrived via Mr Postperson (got to be PC these days!) &.....something that was found in my Mum's attic......which is giving me an idea for a project!

The postman brought me some spares for both Nautilus tanks...and this...

DSCF2331.JPG

...my first epipe! Kamry K1000 plus.....30 watt rated, with the stock sub ohm tank...but I'm just waiting for the Naut mini to arrive & the Stainless Steel cage for it..as I'm MTL vaper. Looking forward to trying that out.....and thanks to Crewella for her help on this.

Now then....wrong thread I know....but I found this.....

DSCF2333.JPG

DSCF2334.JPG

DSCF2338.JPG

DSCF2339.JPG

Hand made by a friend of me old man..sometime in the 1960's...made from a single piece of wood...and yes...that stem is a twig! It's nearly a foot and a half long!!! The Kamry looks titchy next to it!

No idea what wood it's made of...but the bowl is more than big enough to take a 18650 battery...maybe even a bigger one, if there is such a one.

Now I just need to find to out how to convert it safely. Hoping Crewella can give some pointers! Pretty neat eh! :18::18::18::18::18:

Last edited:
Last order for a while, have impounded my credit card :D Vandy Vape Pulse BF Kit from Smokstore. Ordered 10/2/18 chased 2/3/18, seems it got lost in the CNY upheaval - here now so no problem. Now to build a sensible coil around 0.3Ω+, using an LG HB6 32A battery.
3HtRd6q.jpg

Cheers dude, never bought a clone before, I’m a great believer in you get what you pay for, but I just ended up on your thread about this sale and as I’m not a ‘tank’ man I thought I’d give it a shot.
No worries bud. I've got an original and a clone. Build quality isn't quite as good but the vape is the same. Blind-folded I couldn't tell one from the other. And the clone quality is very high. So for a fiver I think it's a great way to test out whether or not you like it before potentially forking out a ton+ for an original. If you buy it and like it you can always then pick up an original. Better than spending the money only to find it's not for you.

No worries bud. I've got an original and a clone. Build quality isn't quite as good but the vape is the same. Blind-folded I couldn't tell one from the other. And the clone quality is very high. So for a fiver I think it's a great way to test out whether or not you like it before potentially forking out a ton+ for an original. If you buy it and like it you can always then pick up an original. Better than spending the money only to find it's not for you.
I landed one of these from Canada after ZT recomended it. Absolute blinder for flavour.

I landed one of these from Canada after ZT recomended it. Absolute blinder for flavour.
Yeah, flavour is spot on. And a tank like this proves that super simple micro coils can kick out just as much flavour as more complex coils and builds.

Back
Top Bottom