What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

At last ....... my Berserker Mini 'Dalek Dildo' arrived .......... and I did indeed enter a 'state of wild fury' when I was trying to get the fecking top cap off! :12: :P

P1150644.JPG

Ive never as far as i can remember used any coils that came with any of my rta's and tbh i did look at these and thought too rigid so must be a lot of metal inthere which will equal slow ramp time.
Im going to let you figure out this one but will say dont sit the coils low or youll be as dissapointed as i was.
Ive raised them aprx 8mm from airflow holes and still not figured it out yet.
The deck its self is like a morph between the kensi and manta and tbh was a little thrown by the post clamps but it actually lines up with the coil legs very well.
Look forward to your thoughts.
I rarely use the supplied coils but the one that came with the original was first class. You generally know when a fused Clapton is going to be good quality because super fine wire leaves the coil looking silky smooth and you can barely tell just by looking that there is a wrapping wire at all. If you can see the wraps on a fused Clapton then the wire is too thick.

Anyway, was hoping for some more nice coils with this tank but not so. May even be 22ga core bcoz although not very wide the core wire was pretty thick.

Have a really bad feeling this tank is gonna be, meh. Surprised how restricted the airflow is. Not suuuper restricted but restricted none the less. This tank is not designed for big chunky coils.

Rebuilt using fused + parallel and still underwhelming. Gonna try my go to super simple dual 26ga / 40ga fused claptons as they're slightly smaller. If that don't work then I'll start to have a play around with coil position.

So far, not impressed.

I rarely use the supplied coils but the one that came with the original was first class. You generally know when a fused Clapton is going to be good quality because super fine wire leaves the coil looking silky smooth and you can barely tell just by looking that there is a wrapping wire at all. If you can see the wraps on a fused Clapton then the wire is too thick.

Anyway, was hoping for some more nice coils with this tank but not so. May even be 22ga core bcoz although not very wide the core wire was pretty thick.

Have a really bad feeling this tank is gonna be, meh. Surprised how restricted the airflow is. Not suuuper restricted but restricted none the less. This tank is not designed for big chunky coils.

Rebuilt using fused + parallel and still underwhelming. Gonna try my go to super simple dual 26ga / 40ga fused claptons as they're slightly smaller. If that don't work then I'll start to have a play around with coil position.

So far, not impressed.
Youve got to give that drip tip the flip for something with a larger inside bore as that is restricting some of the airflow.
Ive got my usual 24x32 ss flapton 5 wraps 3mm id in it atm coming out at .25ohms vaping at 85w and its pretty good. Thats probably a little injustice. Its better than good but just not amazed yet.

Got in late to find my batteries and changed had finally been delivered so can get them charged and finally try out my Asmodus Lustro :2thumbsup:

download51c8ad23__2fstorage_2f0123-4567_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2f20180316_234033.png

Going to be a late one tonight got a 1hr 41mins till their fully charged.

The one that came with the single coil was good quite shocked by that thanks for taking the time

Ive never as far as i can remember used any coils that came with any of my rta's and tbh i did look at these and thought too rigid so must be a lot of metal inthere which will equal slow ramp time.
Im going to let you figure out this one but will say dont sit the coils low or youll be as dissapointed as i was.
Ive raised them aprx 8mm from airflow holes and still not figured it out yet.
The deck its self is like a morph between the kensi and manta and tbh was a little thrown by the post clamps but it actually lines up with the coil legs very well.
Look forward to your thoughts.

OK, so third time lucky. This tank wants pretty small coils. Small as in just big enough to cover the air slots. You don't want big coils that cover the air slots and then stick out on either side beyond them. You want the coils to be roughly the same width as the air slots so they sit directly over them nice and flush.

@StrawberryRipple Having the coil high doesn't work for me at all. Having them high gives an extremely muted vape. I'm using fused claptons 2 x 26ga / 40g and I've got them about 1mm above the airflow and that gives me the best results by far. I have switched the drip tip for a 510 with a wider bore.

Yeah, it's decent. Is it to dual coil tanks what the Crius 2 was to single coil tanks? No. IMHO, the Crius 2 is the best single coil tank on the market. The flavour is exceptional. Every single time I leave it alone for a few days and then go back to it, it blows me away with a wet, saturated, super flavourful vape. Does this dual coil version blow me away? No. But it's a decent tank with good flavour. Is it better than the Manta? No, not in my opinion. Is it better than the Kensei? Probably about the same.

Because of the original I had such high hopes for this tank I was probably always going to be disappointed. The Crius 2 was truly something special. IMHO, this is just another decent dual coil tank. Worth getting? Sure. Will it blow you away? Depends what you're used to but probably not.

But I absolutely love the deck. Super easy to build on and looks great.

That's my 2c.

OK, so third time lucky. This tank wants pretty small coils. Small as in just big enough to cover the air slots. You don't want big coils that cover the air slots and then stick out on either side beyond them. You want the coils to be roughly the same width as the air slots so they sit directly over them nice and flush.

@StrawberryRipple Having the coil high doesn't work for me at all. Having them high gives an extremely muted vape. I'm using fused claptons 2 x 26ga / 40g and I've got them about 1mm above the airflow and that gives me the best results by far. I have switched the drip tip for a 510 with a wider bore.

Yeah, it's decent. Is it to dual coil tanks what the Crius 2 was to single coil tanks? No. IMHO, the Crius 2 is the best single coil tank on the market. The flavour is exceptional. Every single time I leave it alone for a few days and then go back to it, it blows me away with a wet, saturated, super flavourful vape. Does this dual coil version blow me away? No. But it's a decent tank with good flavour. Is it better than the Manta? No, not in my opinion. Is it better than the Kensei? Probably about the same.

Because of the original I had such high hopes for this tank I was probably always going to be disappointed. The Crius 2 was truly something special. IMHO, this is just another decent dual coil tank. Worth getting? Sure. Will it blow you away? Depends what you're used to but probably not.

But I absolutely love the deck. Super easy to build on and looks great.

That's my 2c.
Thanks for your 2cs @Mitz. I've got the wotofo bravo in rotation with crius 2 and Zeus rta so am used to good flavour I'm looking for something better than decent keep seeing the manta mentioned may just go for it thanks agaib

Thanks for your 2cs @Mitz. I've got the wotofo bravo in rotation with crius 2 and Zeus rta so am used to good flavour I'm looking for something better than decent keep seeing the manta mentioned may just go for it thanks agaib

Sorry for the offtopic but you should focus on protesting wenger out like the rest of us, put vaping on hold for a sec:18::18:

Sorry for the offtopic but you should focus on protesting wenger out like the rest of us, put vaping on hold for a sec:18::18:
Haha don't get me started enough is enough WENGER OUT change is needed. I'm one of the fans who has been patient but this season has just pushed me into the wenger out mob

I’ve wanted to try these for a while. For low builds on the mechs.

Came up in a flash sale (£8 for 2 of them and free delivery) and couldn’t resist. I’m going to put them through their paces this weekend. [emoji16]
IMG_0001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom