What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just opened a ticket. Mines fooked. Absolute piece of garbage. Soooooooooooo diasappointed. Oh well.
What will happen by opening a ticket?
Will they just replace it or refund.
Id not want a replacement as it seems like a fault seeing as both ours are the same.

What will happen by opening a ticket?
Will they just replace it or refund.
Id not want a replacement as it seems like a fault seeing as both ours are the same.
I will get a refund. 100%. I've taken mine apart but there is no way to undo it because there is nothing to grip or hold on to give counter weight to make it release.

No postie involved.

[emoji41]

IMG_0001.JPG

Just opened a ticket. Mines fooked. Absolute piece of garbage. Soooooooooooo diasappointed. Oh well.

You’ve gone from almost talking me into parting with my cash to now saving me a few quid :D

I don’t know if I’m happy or sad about it though.

Is it any good?

Think it may be a game changer for MTL RDA. Need a bit more time on different builds and airflow options before I can full assess. Am also waiting for eyeball kid's review, which should be out in the next few days.

Think it may be a game changer for MTL RDA. Need a bit more time on different builds and airflow options before I can full assess. Am also waiting for eyeball kid's review, which should be out in the next few days.

Cool...cheers

Edit: took a punt ordered on fasttech $27.57 shipped using MAP code

Last edited:
You’ve gone from almost talking me into parting with my cash to now saving me a few quid :D

Keep hold of your money.
Its going to be a little difficult to rewick or rebuild if it wont come undone.

I would advise against it. The vape is meh and it has a design flaw. Both mine and Mr. Ripple's have had the deck get stuck. I'm thoroughly disappointed and will not be getting a replacement.

The Manta is still the number 1 dual coil tank.

Back
Top Bottom