What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nice little package today, aiding my Old School desires. I snagged an authentic Taifun GT11 and Bell Cap for £25 !!!!! Should look amazing on the Stig :)

Ah the old taifun. I cut my coil building teeth on that tank

upload_2018-3-20_10-40-9.png

Wohoooooooo, no more tobacco! Huge milestone for me.. 3 more parcels then I'm done for the month (hopefully) ;)

003.jpg
I havent got a clue what I`m doing, this will be be my first rta, bought loads of spares as well should keep me going for a year or so. no image, shows i`m not in the 21st century yet. bugger

Last edited:
Some new juices to try (must remember to order those Manabush tasters soon!)

Plus I now have the Naut Mini S/S tank on my new Kamry K1000 plus pipe...& I love it...what a sweet little pipe!

DSCF2345.JPG

V-Juice Tuned in Cherry is delish...defo one of my everydayers...will get the concentrate from V-juice themselves next month.

Looking forward to tasting the Bakewell & Vanilla Custard one soon! I'm not a big fan of Vanilla normally, but folks on here seem to like the Custard variety...so thought I give it go! :D

Last edited:
have
Manabush tasters??
Where from?
I want to try them but don't want to pay £5 a bottle to try them...

Ah sorry, have I misled you, somewhat Screwball? I was referring to the expensive little 10mls, I call 'em taster bottle cos tthese 10mls don't last long! It's just that one can get the bigger shortfills from Manabush, which I will get once I've picked 2 or 3 fav flavours out from them.

I assume from your post that there is such a thing as a taster sized bottle then? I only ask, cos I've not seen them on any mainstream ejuice store.

Nice1 for the info, I filled the form out the day you posted it last week but not sure if I'm on as I've had no email conforming it. I have emailed a guy called Brandon Nelson who as emailed back asking when I signed up so replied and just waiting
You don't get a confirmation email but if you added your name to the list you'll get an rda.

Back
Top Bottom