What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I assume from your post that there is such a thing as a taster sized bottle then? I only ask, cos I've not seen them on any mainstream ejuice store.
Ahhh bugger I was hoping there was some small taster bottles available somewhere so I didn't have to spend a fiver a bottle to see which ones I liked....

Ahhh bugger I was hoping there was some small taster bottles available somewhere so I didn't have to spend a fiver a bottle to see which ones I liked....

Sorry..i haven't yet got the gist of all the vaping terminology...it's what i'm calling the 10mls personally. Would be great if all ejuice manufacturers did little tasters....so we all could go through more flavours quicker, and perhaps a tad cheaper too! But making those little bottles must be expensive compared to the bigger shortfils, so perhaps it's not cost effective.

New mod courtesy of @wraith thank you dude!
15215558191071710454872.jpg

And an oumier wasp!
1521556096954311215616.jpg

My 1st rda! :D

My S22 arrived today! Bought the green one with a tenner of for Paddy's Day!
Charging it now, and the tank is washed, primed and filled, ready for action!FB_IMG_1521558176616.jpg

Nudge 22 finally arrived from FT. Didn't realise it came with 2 top caps. It's just drying after a wash, then I'll pop my usual build in.
Would also highly recommend the 24. Very surprised but I actually prefer the 24 to the 22. I didn't expect that to be the case.

Why have i never tried one of these before?
Picture the SMM with 25% more airflow with the ease of wicking of the kylin mini.
The manta bubble fits it perfectly for a bit more volume and for a single coil RTA id have half a dozen.
The CP is great. You got the 810 edition which is the best.

Back
Top Bottom