What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

The CP is great. You got the 810 edition which is the best.
Cool thank you ill remember that when ive got a few readies spare as im deffo going to pick up a couple or three more before they dissapear off the market.

Would also highly recommend the 24. Very surprised but I actually prefer the 24 to the 22. I didn't expect that to be the case.
I've got the 24 too, though I didn't really give it a fair go before leaving it on the shelf. Early days yet, lots more fiddling to do [emoji4]

Thanks to @Rob for kindly sending me a conversion kit for the pico

8B15D199-E27D-44D6-843C-6752E4219A39.jpeg

my pico squeeze from fasttech only took 7 days very happy... and 120ml shortfill of french dude mango and cream by vape breakfast classics and 2 18mg nic shots to make it 3mg....

My vape mail today is a authentic O ring kit frome Creme de Vape for my SXK Kayfun Prime because although the tank is very nicely made the O rings are complete shite and was causing leaks. I also got a couple of flavour concentrates for my DIY kit and a 30ml soft Gorilla bottle for PG/VG. Last week my new LB-501 scales were delivered and I'm itching to try them out,I've just been too busy lately.:25:.

Back
Top Bottom