What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

At last - my new Pico from FT. :)

P1150670.JPG

20180323_152245.jpg
Ok, it was a couple of days ago, this little beauty. Funny how things go full circle, here I am back at the start of my vaping journey, just with a much better set up.

View attachment 155744 Ok, it was a couple of days ago, this little beauty. Funny how things go full circle, here I am back at the start of my vaping journey, just with a much better set up.

What is that? Looks like a nice stealthy kit..

Also these came and all smell lovely. Just now got to get those stupid tops off to get the nicotine in!!!
20180323_180538.jpg

Today I received a rather large (a4) padded envelope........ and this was inside....
View attachment 155764
A Squonk pin for my goon!!!
Thanks again @the_atomic_fart for your generosity! Top ape :thankssign:
Haha, it was the only envelope I had, a bit overkill!
Does it fit?
You might have to snip a bit off the top if it's for the LP. Don't over tighten it, seriously, it will break where the threaded part begins.
Enjoy the new found squonkability of your atty!

Haha, it was the only envelope I had, a bit overkill!
Does it fit?
You might have to snip a bit off the top if it's for the LP. Don't over tighten it, seriously, it will break where the threaded part begins.
Enjoy the new found squonkability of your atty!
I haven't tried it yet, I'm waiting for a Squonker that it'll fit on... capo 216 finally on it's way from ft and a.... (cough) little something from @vapesmarter (excited much?!?)

What is that? Looks like a nice stealthy kit..

A Gus Aiolos v1.1 with 14500 Gus mod and Lord drip tip. I had been hankering for a 16mm tube & Attie for ages. Sights were set for picoloid, but by the time funds were available missed the boat. Stumbled on this by more or less daily t'interweb search.

Enjoy the mixing and let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom