What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Received my package of 5 pre-TPD MTL tanks and a Coolfire 1, from Simong yesterday...couldn't post this then, cos I've just had me cataract op last night! But big thanks to Simong £15, all unused...bargain! :)

View attachment 155722

Just gotta say...as a one who is a 'Whovian' (a Doctor Who fan)...that Coolfire does look rather Sonic Screwdriver like! lol! I just need a Tardis now! :D:D:D
For God sake don't look at the tesla steampunk nano mod if you a who fan. Lol.

For God sake don't look at the tesla steampunk nano mod if you a who fan. Lol.

And you posted the name of it on here..so then..whaddya think i'll do next then...eh?! ;):hmm::p

PS...Didn't know that the US electric sports car manufacturer, had also expanded into vaping gear!! :18:

Edit: aw shit I've seen it now....why did you have to tell me about about that one...it's lush!!!

Last edited:
And you posted the name of it on here..so then..whaddya think i'll do next then...eh?! ;):hmm::p

PS...Didn't know that the US electric sports car manufacturer, had also expanded into vaping gear!! :18:

Edit: aw shit I've seen it now....why did you have to tell about about thatone...it's lush!!!
I do love that mod, and have nearly gone for it several times ....... but it does make me think of this: ;)

I do love that mod, and have nearly gone for it several times ....... but it does make me think of this: ;)

Well.......that was both an education and a memory I can't erase! I'd never heard of a Steampunk fashion, till you posted that Crewella!

Last edited:
Well.......that was both an education and a memory I can't erase! I'd never of a Steampunk fashion, till you posted that Crewella!
The young lad I work with is very into Steampunk - goes on event weekends and educates me! :D

It's got steam punk tardis written all over it. The added benefit of being a great mod too.

Yeah..and you know i'm gonna buy it doncha..aw feck it, I need more mods anyway! Gotta have something to power up the dozen or so tanks I've got now!! And I've been vaping for just how long now??

Last edited:
Yeah..and you know i'm gonna buy it doncha..aw feck it, I need mods away! Gotta have something put the dozen or so tanks I've got now!! And I've vaping for just how long??
It's a beautiful mod - I'll be dead jealous. I went for the gold Pico instead .... which I like ..... but it was cheaper ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom