What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_2638.JPG

the

Aye I saw the blurb on their site...the images doesn't really show just how small they are. Actually I could do with bigger heavier one, for use around the home...as I keep knocking my other ones over all effin' time!

I just take me wee Kamry out with me, as I've swapped the stock stem for a stainless drip tip, it looks so dinky now! Works better that way.....I found that I was really having to drag on it hard, with stock stem on.
There's a.21700 battery model now that obviously due to the slightly larger battery is.overall a tad chunkier and will take tanks up to.25mm and top out at100w (not that I require it).

Does look spot on crewella. Let's hope future versions of the berserker have less writing on them.
Amen to that. I put it through the ultrasonic three times to try to kick out some of the paint! :D

Thankfully the white-on-gold seems to show up less than other colours. :)

Yep now I've used topfill, like the Nautilus 2 and X, and the S22, my adoration for the Mini is dispersing. But it was my first love that got me off the fags! :2thumbsup:

I still like it, just that can be a bit of a faff to refill...and looks good on the Kamry.....did you pick up a Zenith Jacky? You'll like that even better! I given up on the X...the 4ml extension kits just don't seal properly, keeps leaking out of the bottom seal.....but then again, I could just put the original 2ml back on.....but then again...I've just received 5 new tanks to play with! Decisions Decisions! :hmm::D

There's a.21700 battery model now that obviously due to the slightly larger battery is.overall a tad chunkier and will take tanks up to.25mm and top out at100w (not that I require it).

I will need it..I've just secured me first subby tank a Smok TF- G2..i think it's called. Bought that from Andy in the classifieds...as a starter to learn how build decks.....when that is...I can see straight again....I tells ya..I really can't wait to me other eye done...everything looks weird at the moment! I've adopted the pirate look, but covering the duff eye for now...just to stop getting headaches & feeling ill.

I definitely will be slowing down soon..i promise..bought enough stuff to keep me going for months....thrice damned shinyitis! But I do need some more mods.....sooo anybody know where I can pick up one of these Teslas for a song??

Amen to that. I put it through the ultrasonic three times to try to kick out some of the paint! :D

Thankfully the white-on-gold seems to show up less than other colours. :)

What are these ultra sonic thingys....I've never heard of these before.......come to think of it..with this vaping lark, there's a whole lotta things I ain't heard of before!

What are these ultra sonic thingys....I've never heard of these before.......come to think of it..with this vaping lark, there's a whole lotta things I ain't heard of before!
Ultrasonic cleaners. Good for deep cleaning tanks - there's a good thread here:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...iscussion/threads/ultrasonic-cleaners.118213/

Not an essential, warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush will do fine, but they are useful. And I buy and sell jewellery sometimes, so I use mine for other things! She said. Defensively ...... :)

Last edited:
I will need it..I've just secured me first subby tank a Smok TF- G2..i think it's called. Bought that from Andy in the classifieds...as a starter to learn how build decks.....when that is...I can see straight again....I tells ya..I really can't wait to me other eye done...everything looks weird at the moment! I've adopted the pirate look, but covering the duff eye for now...just to stop getting headaches & feeling ill.

I definitely will be slowing down soon..i promise..bought enough stuff to keep me going for months....thrice damned shinyitis! But I do need some more mods.....sooo anybody know where I can pick up one of these Teslas for a song??
Not bad here .... if you don't fancy waiting for Chinese post .... ;)

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/tesla-nano-steampunk-120w-box-mod

Back
Top Bottom