What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

They will be fine in your tanks. Leave the cornflakes it's better at high wattage. The lemon is one of the best pud juices around. Not just my opinion it's won a fair few awards. I will be running a giveaway this week and review of all the new dinner lady flavours.

Oooo! Sounds promising eyeball! I do use .7s in my Naut 2 tank...but dunno if you call vaping at 23 watts particularly high enough for the cornflake one. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it buying £30 of Dinner Lady/Summer Holidays flavours from evolution, just to get that free P&P! :18::D

Oooo! Sounds promising eyeball! I do use .7s in my Naut 2 tank...but dunno if you call vaping at 23 watts particularly high enough for the cornflake one. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it buying £30 of Dinner Lady/Summer Holidays flavours from evolution, just to get that free P&P! :18::D
They also sell 1111 at a good price. Fantastic tobacco liquid. One of my faves and it's 50/50.

They also sell 1111 at a good price. Fantastic tobacco liquid. One of my faves and it's 50/50.

Sounds good....not sure if wanna try anymore Tobacco ones now....not since the first week, when I was really liking those flavours..but now..most of them taste horrible. I bought Load of Vampire Vape's sweet tobacco..cos that pretty much all I was vaping that first week.

It's costing me an arm and leg at the moment trying out flavours....most of what I've bought to date, I don't like (most tobacco..but some others too), so mibbe a giveaway of my own will be on the radar soon.

Well it was a few days ago but only just got round to opening and using it..

Job lot of competition coils from a great vendor on here who is clearing out stock to concentrate on their core business.

60 kanthal ribbon fused claptons and 24 kanthal ribbon fused parallel clapton claptons.

Don't usually buy coils but for less than two pairs would usually cost I couldn't resist. Staged with some 28awg they work great in the Pulse 24.

Again. This arrived yesterday rather than today. But I’ve been using it all day and it’s lovely. So much stuff to experiment with.

Currently using the 2mm reducer in the W decks. But I also have the B deck and the 1.3,1.6,2.5 and 3mm reducers to play with [emoji846]

Tracking down the 4.5ml version was also totally worth it, even though it’s much taller than I’m used to.

Cortex-6.JPG

I will need it..I've just secured me first subby tank a Smok TF- G2..i think it's called. Bought that from Andy in the classifieds...as a starter to learn how build decks.....when that is...I can see straight again....I tells ya..I really can't wait to me other eye done...everything looks weird at the moment! I've adopted the pirate look, but covering the duff eye for now...just to stop getting headaches & feeling ill.

I definitely will be slowing down soon..i promise..bought enough stuff to keep me going for months....thrice damned shinyitis! But I do need some more mods.....sooo anybody know where I can pick up one of these Teslas for a song??
They got them on Amazon.

bargain at the local flea-market today, sigelei fuchai 213 & smok tvf8, the mod looks unused, the atty pretty new after cleaning. both together €8 ( yes, eight euros ). well aware about the cons of the Fuchai ( shitty tc and only 150 watts or so i/o 213 ), but the wattage mode is fine and the 510 connections is good. The atty though i was seemingly blind, the airflow ring is solid, i mean there are no holes :). But still for this price glad to have the spare mod.

Attachments

• flea market.png
    flea market.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom