What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got myself some stuff!

The cotton: Pretty good, but nothing special

Wismec Presa 100w: Love it! Just as nice as the 75w version. But it's on the heavy side with that huge 26650.
The website I bought it from had it on sale for only 30€, but soon after I ordered I got an email with them telling me that there was an error and they do not actually have it in stock. They offered me a refund or 2 mods for the same price like Pico Dual and Joyetech 200 for example. Would have still been a great deal, but I just wanted the Presa, therefore I declined. They then actually found one in one of their local shops and send it out. Pricetag of 60€ is still on it, but still only paid 30€. Pretty good service If you ask me. They also threw some free battery-wraps, candy, drip tips and vape bands in there.

Gas Mods Nixon 1.5: Liked the look of it, but this one really disappointed me.
WORST filling design I have ever seen! Threads are kind of on the crunchy side. Drip Tip may be 510 but you still can not use your own. Why? Because anything deeper than like 2mm touches the coil...

Coil Jig: Really do not get on with it....

Ceramic Rods: Quite handy.
IMG_20180326_191453_194.jpg

Got myself some stuff!

The cotton: Pretty good, but nothing special

Wismec Presa 100w: Love it! Just as nice as the 75w version. But it's on the heavy side with that huge 26650.
The website I bought it from had it on sale for only 30€, but soon after I ordered I got an email with them telling me that there was an error and they do not actually have it in stock. They offered me a refund or 2 mods for the same price like Pico Dual and Joyetech 200 for example. Would have still been a great deal, but I just wanted the Presa, therefore I declined. They then actually found one in one of their local shops and send it out. Pricetag of 60€ is still on it, but still only paid 30€. Pretty good service If you ask me. They also threw some free battery-wraps, candy, drip tips and vape bands in there.

Gas Mods Nixon 1.5: Liked the look of it, but this one really disappointed me.
WORST filling design I have ever seen! Threads are kind of on the crunchy side. Drip Tip may be 510 but you still can not use your own. Why? Because anything deeper than like 2mm touches the coil...

Coil Jig: Really do not get on with it....

Ceramic Rods: Quite handy.View attachment 156025

If you are that happy with the services you should give them some props and mention the site :)

Sure can. Vapinghouse.de
A German website, therefore won't be of much use for you guys - that's why I did not mention them.

My SXK Pocket has finally arrived from Gearbest ....... the return address was Guadalcanal Solomon Islands - no wonder the fecking thing took so long! :11:

It's going into a warm bath, probably needs a rest as well as a good clean! :D

P1150672.JPG

Found out Custom Vapes sold the Anchor Nano and it arrived today. Well chuffed :)

Hz6qkyS.jpg

It's fecking tiny, and the squonk bottle is a super-snug fit, but I think it looks fab and hits really well. An @Smut single Fused Clapton sat on the inside of the Entheon.

Back
Top Bottom