What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It's a beautiful mod - I'll be dead jealous. I went for the gold Pico instead .... which I like ..... but it was cheaper ... ;)

Yeh I saw that one Crewella, looks lovely, but what's the round knob on the top for, next to the tank? I keep seeing mods like that..thought it was something to do with squonking.

Last edited:
Yeh I saw that one Crewella, looks lovely, but what the round knob on the top for, next to the tank? I keep seeing mods like that..thought it was something to do with squonking.
That knob is for the battery. They cheated, really - they made a mod too small to fit an 18650 battery and then added that knob to allow for one! The only drawback is that it won't fit tanks bigger than 22mm .... because of the knob. It's a great little mod, I already have a silver one which I use all the time for out and about in my pocket, so thought I was entitled to a back-up. :D

the
That knob is for the battery. They cheated, really - they made a mod too small to fit an 18650 battery and then added that knob to allow for one! The only drawback is that it won't fit tanks bigger than 22mm .... because of the knob. It's a great little mod, I already have a silver one which I use all the time for out and about in my pocket, so thought I was entitled to a back-up. :D

Aye I saw the blurb on their site...the images doesn't really show just how small they are. Actually I could do with bigger heavier one, for use around the home...as I keep knocking my other ones over all effin' time!

I just take me wee Kamry out with me, as I've swapped the stock stem for a stainless drip tip, it looks so dinky now! Works better that way.....I found that I was really having to drag on it hard, with stock stem on.

Last edited:
Aye I saw blurb on their site...the images doesn't really show just how small they. Actually I could with bigger heavier one for use around the home...as I keep knocking my other ones over all effin' time!

I just take me wee Kamry out with me, as I've swapped the stock stem for a stainless drip tip, it looks so dinky now! Works better that way.....I found that I was really having to drag on it hard, with stock stem on.
Just what I was planning to do with my Kamry ..... when the sodding thing finally gets here ......hopefully I will be posting it on here any day now ....... :25:

Got an SMS that I had a package at the post office.
IMG_20180324_121852_588.jpg

This thing really is different that's for sure!

Just what I was planning to do with my Kamry ..... when the sodding thing finally gets here ......hopefully I will be posting it on here any day now ....... :25:

That's Chinese shipping for ya! I get a good days worth out of it, with intermittent use, so for a tiny battery it does alright. But can't deliver enough power to that pointless stock 0.5 ohm coils tank that came with the stock tank, just isn't powerful enough to do that..dunno why Kamry fitted them. But plus coils, no prob.

The only thing i'd say about the Naut Mini..is when unscrewing that bottom plate, the coil doesn't stay in the bottom plate, it gets stuck in chimney, making harder to undo..makes me wonder how long the bottom seal will last, as that keeps snagging cos of the coil getting stuck...but other than that it's a good little tank...doesn't blow ones socks off or anything, but it does it's job sufficiently.

Last edited:
That's Chinese shipping for ya! I get a good days worth out of it, with intermittent use, so for a tiny battery it does alright. But can't deliver enough power to that pointless stock 0.5 ohm coils tank that came with the stock tank, just isn't powerful enough to do that..dunno why Kamry fitted them. But plus coils, no prob.

The only thing i'd say about the Naut Mini..is when unscrewing that bottom plate, the coil doesn't stay in the bottom plate, it gets stuck in chimney, making harder to undo..makes me wonder how long the bottom seal will last, as that keeps snagging cos of the coil getting stuck...but other than is a good little tank...doesn't blow ones socks off or anything, but it does it job sufficiently.
One of my Nauti Minis used to do that with the coil, but not the others, strangely enough.

The only thing i'd say about the Naut Mini..is when unscrewing that bottom plate, the coil doesn't stay in the bottom plate, it gets stuck in chimney, making harder to undo..makes me wonder how long the bottom seal will last, as that keeps snagging cos of the coil getting stuck...but other than is a good little tank...doesn't blow ones socks off or anything, but it does it job sufficiently.
Yep now I've used topfill, like the Nautilus 2 and X, and the S22, my adoration for the Mini is dispersing. But it was my first love that got me off the fags! :2thumbsup:

Mr Postman brought me a wasp nano, anyone recommend a build for me. My first RDA!

After swearing I would never get an rda... I’ve got one. I change flavours a hell of a lot so planning on using my wasp for the dessert flavours I enjoy but can’t vape a lot of and my SMM for the fruity menthols I vape all day.

Back
Top Bottom