What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20180406_184703318~3.jpg
Skill RDA from Custom Vapes. Never seen much love for it on here, but it's awesome. Great build quality, low profile and a shit load of airflow icon_thumbsup.gif

... knew I should've got the KALi at the same time. Would've saved $30 bucks on shipping getting them at the same time. Really regretting not getting it now.

Forgot to mention - Nataly at Vape Geek told me they expect to have more black ones in mid-April, presumably along with the Fatality rta shipment.

This is what I got (this one isn't mine tho just a blank off the net like you can't tell)
something-for-you-card-front.jpg

I'm guessing it's my Vaporesso Cascade from fasttech, and instead off leaving it with a neighbour it's gone back to the sorting office so guess where I'm going tomorrow?

Soon you’ll have to post a picture of your new (and bigger) coffeetable in this vape mail thread [emoji1]
The amount of stuff I gotta move off to fit my laptop on is silly! Luckily the table has a shelf and a drawer ;)
Would probably help if I didn't have to keep the cat food on the table lol :D

Yep battery condoms :eek:
The 2 small discs are attie stands.
The fogstar packet has new battery wraps in.
:D
Awesome! Obviously I'm putting my Nautilus on the other pico.. so stray tanks will still be rolling round the table... and I love it :D

Back
Top Bottom