What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Nuff said [emoji2]
20180412_154834.jpg

You must be about ready to open your own vape shop! ;)
Gotta buy the Phileas Fogg sadly :( The Zap range is nic salts so hoping that will stave off the cravings better. And the syringes are for mixing obvs :D

More excited about my new mod!! I love it and so do my hands... so soft and comfy! :D
20180412_161650.jpg

Gotta buy the Phileas Fogg sadly :( The Zap range is nic salts so hoping that will stave off the cravings better. And the syringes are for mixing obvs :D

More excited about my new mod!! I love it and so do my hands... so soft and comfy! :DView attachment 157515
You may need a juice mixed at 20mg nic salt before you really notice the "first smoke of the day " feel.
Funny enough New memeber colin 71 popped round the other day and I gave him some 20mg Dr salts wham bar to try. He had one drip on his hands to taste and immediately got that old nic hit.

You may need a juice mixed at 20mg nic salt before you really notice the "first smoke of the day " feel.
Funny enough New memeber colin 71 popped round the other day and I gave him some 20mg Dr salts wham bar to try. He had one drip on his hands to taste and immediately got that old nic hit.
Yep, can't wait to try it! Procrastinating on which bloody juice to put it in that I like at the moment! That was the only one they had in stock that came with the nic salts and all my others already done lol

Yep, can't wait to try it! Procrastinating on which bloody juice to put it in that I like at the moment! That was the only one they had in stock that came with the nic salts and all my others already done lol
As I say if you don't feel it buy a ptemixed bottle of element 20mg. The tbc, 555 and tobacco nut are very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom