What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Took advantage of some recent juice deals I found a few days ago...beginning phase 2 of my juice 'campaign'...I'm advancing to shortfills now..and it's seems buying shite loads of nic shots as well! :)

I see what @Jackymax was saying, those DL bottles aren't proper shortfills, so will have to use a suitable bottle to mix the nics in, but nice to get glass bottles for once....as these plastic ones aren't exactly environmentally friendly.....I better step up a gear and get on to mixing with concentrates soon.....in about 4 months time, as that's how long it'll take me vape through what I've got already! Bloody Shinyitis...when will this insanity ever end?....Arrrggghhh!

View attachment 157485
But if you start mixing now, they'll be nicely steeped for when you run out of your other stuff :)

The Smok X-Priv kit
The Cthuluhuhuha Hastur MTL RTA
The Smoant Cylon TC218 in Tarnish
The Aqua Reboot RTA by Footoon

IMG_20180412_095358.jpg
IMG_20180412_095358.jpg

That's a strange one as depending on wattage and coil used it's there on some but not all.
Glad your liking it.
I tend to go pretty low at about 25w. Had to turn it up to about 28w, but gets too hot fast lol and bit sickly when it's too hot. Sore lips too lol :D

But if you start mixing now, they'll be nicely steeped for when you run out of your other stuff :)

Yeah..gotta remember to do that...big prob though..I've got nowhere to store this stuff..i really gotta get me sh!t together and find some sort of suitable cabinet to put everything in. Been looking at vintage smoking cabinets on ebay, as they're not too much money atm, cos supposedly, they're out of fashion. Just don't like dark wood furniture though.

Last edited:
Kept this one a bit quiet that I got from classifieds. Helve mod comes with holster and carry bag and I love it!! :yahoo: It seems I got a Smok tank and choccy bar thrown in too!! Thanks to @workshyfop for holding this for a week for me until I got paid! :giverose:

20180412_104446.jpg

Back
Top Bottom