What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Feck all, waiting for something that was being posted to me on tuesday, maybe tomorrow
i no the feeling its not vape mail that iam waiting for its something for my little grandson should have been here yesterday postman has been to me today but nothing only vape mail for me...

Now that, that is something beautiful.

Yeah. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one! Such a fantastic little mod, and great service from Matt at FyneMods too - frequent build updates with photos from the workshop :D I've seen mods that cost several times more than this that don't feel as solid and well built. Initial impressions are very positive.

Yeah. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have one! Such a fantastic little mod, and great service from Matt at FyneMods too - frequent build updates with photos from the workshop :D I've seen mods that cost several times more than this that don't feel as solid and well built. Initial impressions are very positive.

I don't know the exact number but, wasn't it an extremely low production number? Seven or Eight?

Back
Top Bottom