What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Do you have a boots near you?

When you need bigger quantities i get mine from here.
Postage is high but its as pure as it gets and less sweet than most.

1L★1000ml GLYCEROL★GLYCERINE★pharmaceutical grade★BP/EP/USP★ VG vegetable★e-cigarette★Make sure to checkout with minerals-water to get what's on the picture★ https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01333LH4I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_r1K0AbVTHNFHZ
I'm housebound. All about the delivery lol. Got prime so might be a bit cheaper on delivery. But lucemill.com are pretty cheap :)

One is Swiss and the other Hungarian, so maybe it actually means something to them
Can't talk for hungarian, but the Squape is made by Stattqualm which basically means translated: "Instead of smoke" . Now combine "Stattqualm" with vape and you get "Squape" .

Can't talk for hungarian, but the Squape is made by Stattqualm which basically means translated: "Instead of smoke" . Now combine "Stattqualm" with vape and you get "Squape" .
Aaah cool :D Makes loadsa sense now :)

Sith B2 from @WaitFor1t88. It was a very generous giveaway which consider myself very lucky to have won.

IMG_1083.JPG
IMG_1084.JPG

It came with all the spares and other bits as well as some just juice liquids to try.

I’m looking forward to having a play with it later. [emoji106][emoji16][emoji108]

Back
Top Bottom