What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A squonky package from Aspire came in on Friday - having a fiddle now :D We'll give one of these away on Tuesday when the mod is released on a comp on the main site.

2018.04.15-aspire-post.jpg

Sith B2 from @WaitFor1t88. It was a very generous giveaway which consider myself very lucky to have won.

View attachment 157792View attachment 157793

It came with all the spares and other bits as well as some just juice liquids to try.

I’m looking forward to having a play with it later. [emoji106][emoji16][emoji108]

Nice rub of luck there mate.
It's a lovely vape. You can really give it some welly in the voltage/wattage department and it just gives it back in flavour and clouds in spades!
Squonkable too, if you're one of those to lazy to drip. [emoji6] [emoji1]

Looking at the ijoy as my first squonker. How do you find it and what is the build quality like
I, through the advice I got here, have ordered the pico squeeze and wasp nano as my first squonk kit. :D Under £20 for the pair from fasttech if you don't mind waiting :)

Looking at the ijoy as my first squonker. How do you find it and what is the build quality like

It's pretty good, as it's my first too I've nothing to compare it to. Probably needs a better RDA on it but otherwise it does what it's supposed t do. No build quality issues so far.

Ooooh! My Dead Rabbit is here!! With even more 18650 batteries and some silly cheap juices from Evolution Vaping. Now to watch vids on DR builds and learn to drip lol :D
20180416_103732.jpg

A 30ml bottle of Mexican fried ice cream from a top ape by the name of @ mattyk2010 thanks mate ..... And iam still waiting on a order from fasttech my postie said it should be on the van as he had to much post as it was to carry today....

Back
Top Bottom