What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

8FF614D5-976C-4247-BFB9-42B5C1C9AC02.jpeg
a big thank you to @mammo for the dead rabbit out the classys :)

That's a nice looking mod, almost better than the stormtrooper white
Looks super sexy. Stormtrooper is nice but it turns a very off white quite quickly which isn't very nice. Much prefer the slate with blue.

20181002_190651.jpg

Kaees stacked rta, nature vape ni80 aliens and some cotn threads.
The rta is brilliant great flavour. Been mixing my 50ml shortfills with 50/50 nic shots and it wicking a bit to well so getting a tiny bit of spit back, will have to get some 70/30 nic shots soon.

What are the mods on either side?
On the left is the Innokin pocketmod and the green one is a Eleaf pico baby. The innokin can do DTL as well as MTL with different coils but they all take different coils which is a bit if a bummer but as I only use them for out and about I don't mind too much and use my RTA's at home.

Today i got my Geekvape Peerless RDA that i picked up in the classys :) from @bobsyeruncle
Cheers mate for the fast posting very happy with it have wanted one of these for a while now .....:2thumbsup:......

Had a shite few days but todays parcel from Ace Of Vapes cheered me right up :)

Ijoy Saber with mesh coils and Aspire Feedlink, tested both already and LOVE both of them, so glad the Saber came with a 5ml 'spare' glass as the 2ml is pointless for mesh coils.

Didn't bother with the included Revvo tank, might give it a try one day.

(Stormtrooper helmets I 3D printed and painted)

Saber-Feedlink.jpg

Ijoy Saber with mesh coils and Aspire Feedlink, tested both already and LOVE both of them, so glad the Saber came with a 5ml 'spare' glass as the 2ml is pointless for mesh coils.

View attachment 174530
how much for one of those storm trooper helmets :)

View attachment 174530
Ace of Vapes have some nice gear on sale.

Back
Top Bottom