What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Maybe the Recurve will get a bit more use now. Looking forward to a bottom airflow atty again, so long as the Nixon S doesn't piss everywhere.
IMG_20181003_223222.jpeg

This is weird.
Out of a taxi from the airport last night. I open the front door. Mail all over the place as per usual. One thing caught my eye before I trampled the mail was a package from China. It looked like a Fasttech parcel. I was bewildered cos I haven't done a Chinese order for some time. Inside the package was a plastic phone cover. I have checked my paypal and bank and it is showing nothing. Totally done my head in this one.
Sounds like you have joined the freebie stuff in the post club to me there seems to be quite a few members on here...:D......

Last edited:
Today my vape mail is
My Wotofo Profile RDA in SS
A box of Wotofo cotton for the mesh coils all from Fasttech ( no nasty customs cards )
and a custom made resin coil build tab from Ebay....

I got these delivered today. And I've tried the Scion 2 which came compared to the Scion 1 which I already had. There is 1 negative with the Scion 2 which I just dont get. Gonna reveiw it, Scion 1 vs Scion 2. Great tanks but dont get why Inokkin changed one particular positive to a negative!?
Anyhoo, this is what came.
IMG_20181004_204616_126.jpg

Today my vape mail is
My Wotofo Profile RDA in SS
A box of Wotofo cotton for the mesh coils all from Fasttech ( no nasty customs cards )
and a custom made resin coil build tab from Ebay....
I've got a Profile on order, let me know how you get on with it please.

After the Vandy Vape Mesh RDA horrors I'm praying this one behaves.

Back
Top Bottom