What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Creavap Gandalf and Lestat and a Caliber Concepts X2

IMG_1163.jpg

1538598659359-1082054890.jpg
An SXK billet box. Been wanting to try one for a while. Put the rebuild able atomizer in , coming out at 0.55 ohms and filled with Powow sauce from Manabush vaping at 30w and I get what the fuss is about. Great device

how much for one of those storm trooper helmets :)
Unfortunately it's a labour of love, it took me over 20 hours to print and another 10 or so hours to sand and expensive paint, that with print costs and leccy they are not really viable to sell, going to try and see if I can speed up the sanding time.

The smaller helmets were a lot quicker though and less of everything else.

Daft thing is I bought the printer to make & sell vape stuff but mostly printing DIY tools and Star Wars stuff :12:

Unfortunately it's a labour of love, it took me over 20 hours to print and another 10 or so hours to sand and expensive paint, that with print costs and leccy they are not really viable to sell, going to try and see if I can speed up the sanding time.

Daft thing is I bought the printer to make & sell vape stuff but mostly printing DIY tools and Star Wars stuff :12:
You could combine the two and make some 3d printed star wars drip tips.

have you printed any battery holders/ dispensers

Last edited:
This is weird.
Out of a taxi from the airport last night. I open the front door. Mail all over the place as per usual. One thing caught my eye before I trampled the mail was a package from China. It looked like a Fasttech parcel. I was bewildered cos I haven't done a Chinese order for some time. Inside the package was a plastic phone cover. I have checked my paypal and bank and it is showing nothing. Totally done my head in this one.

Back
Top Bottom