What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

That reminds me of something i miss here. We moved about a year ago, only five minutes up the road, towards town but in the old garden we had one of six mysterious gum trees that where planted in Swindon. The other five where in garden's along the road.
Nobody knows who planted them but it must have been during the big rail boom as they are huge. They are under a protected order as its pretty unusual for them to do well in the uk.
Loved the fact the leaves always stayed on over winter. Made mess of the grass though.
Yeah, some grow massive. There's a small mountain range not far from me The Pyrenees, township of Avoca right near it. Some huge ones there. Not nice to drive through though in high winds. Beautiful trees though and the old ones have lots of hollow's in them that the parrots nest in, as well as possums. Seriously bad in fires though as the oils in the leaves are flamable. In real hot weather you can smell the eucalyptus oils. As kids we'd go camping and get broken branches with semi dry leaves, hold them over the fire till they ignited, were like gum leaf sparklers. That's what makes our bush fires so bad. The tree tops just explode into flames.

Someone is about to be in love if not already. Fatality is the best RTA ever. Its like a video game controller with all of the airflow and build options.

Hope it’s great, I’ve just ordered 2 JuggerKnot Mini’s, one for me and one for bro as I fancied a single coil.

Beautiful case for my Picos to wear on my belt at work. Hopefully save me hours of looking for lost mods ..... and it's beautiful! Thank you @vapesmarter :2thumbsup: :10:

P1170681.JPG

Just received my order from nom nomz, well worth a look as they've started stocking flavour bosses own recipes (as well as brew bros and drip hacks) so I bought 500ml of monkey brek, FB RY4 (fookin lovely BTW) and I'm trying the pazzo's as the black current mixes at 4% (10ml for £3.60) so well worth it and to top it off, they sent me a free jax mint!
Also, they're doing 20% off all orders through October! (code is stoptober)
_20181010_172128.JPG

Yeah, some grow massive. There's a small mountain range not far from me The Pyrenees, township of Avoca right near it. Some huge ones there. Not nice to drive through though in high winds. Beautiful trees though and the old ones have lots of hollow's in them that the parrots nest in, as well as possums. Seriously bad in fires though as the oils in the leaves are flamable. In real hot weather you can smell the eucalyptus oils. As kids we'd go camping and get broken branches with semi dry leaves, hold them over the fire till they ignited, were like gum leaf sparklers. That's what makes our bush fires so bad. The tree tops just explode into flames.
Yeah they are really rare in the uk as the weather is too harsh for them. Henry why they're protected. It's assumed a group of aussies who came over in the late 1800's to learn about railway building brought them over as seeds.
The oils smell awesome in the summer but drip and burn the grass.

Back
Top Bottom