What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

100ml of Catch Ya Latte, a C-Roll and a second Eden Salix

3FA086C3-5738-4DE1-8D2D-C3E26268FA4B.jpeg

Nothing really exciting but just received a pair of 30ml squonk refil bottles as I was getting fed up of spilling juice all over.

A pair of Samsung 30T's and a complementary single-bay charger, thanks @Ben fogstar

These 30T's are brutes to charge up...

No photo as we all know what batteries look like!!

My Pq Design Juggerknot mini arrived today.
First impression is good so far, dead easy to coil and wick.
IMG_3403.JPG

Sweet.
How you using your salix currently maws,
I've tried it with the slam cap and the middle mtl cart and its excellent but I think I prefer the original cap a kanthal 0.8 coil with the big airflow cart.
Thoughts please sir.

Both have a 3mm inner dia. .8-9Ω Kanthal Clapton at around 30-35W with the standard caps, on the biggest hole cartridge.

The slam cap doesn't actually reduce the internal capacity of the atty from what I have read, it's purely for aesthetic purposes which is why I haven't bought one.

I'm thinking about popping in a smaller cassette though, after enjoying the tighter draw of the C-Roll. I icked the larger one because I was concerned about the cap getting too hot but that hasn't even been a slight issue.

Both have a 3mm inner dia. .8-9Ω Kanthal Clapton at around 30-35W with the standard caps, on the biggest hole cartridge.

The slam cap doesn't actually reduce the internal capacity of the atty from what I have read, it's purely for aesthetic purposes which is why I haven't bought one.

I'm thinking about popping in a smaller cassette though, after enjoying the tighter draw of the C-Roll. I icked the larger one because I was concerned about the cap getting too hot but that hasn't even been a slight issue.
Thanks bud.
It does reduce the size of the chamber but not the size of the rda as it has a neck before the awful and now binned drip tip.
Worth tinkering with it in mtl. Delivers an excellent vape.

Back
Top Bottom