What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Not had Vape mail for a while but this makes up for it.
Thanks to @vapesmarter and his very generous giveaway I received this today.
And it's a thing of beauty the pics don't do this justice.
It just feels "right" in the hand.

I can't thank Stu enough and will be requesting a second mod in the near future.
If you want a hand made bespoke mod drop Stu a message you won't be disappointed.

20181010_193007.jpg
20181010_193132.jpg
20181010_193314.jpg
20181010_193347.jpg
20181010_193412.jpg

I can't thank Stu enough and will be requesting a second mod in the near future.
If you want a hand made bespoke mod drop Stu a message you won't be disappointed.

View attachment 175136 View attachment 175137 View attachment 175138 View attachment 175139 View attachment 175140
Ace.

Excellent

View attachment 175136 View attachment 175137 View attachment 175138 View attachment 175139 View attachment 175140

It's beautiful ...... but you need one that matches the tiles .... ;)

Wow that looks a right beauty...

Yeah they are really rare in the uk as the weather is too harsh for them. Henry why they're protected. It's assumed a group of aussies who came over in the late 1800's to learn about railway building brought them over as seeds.
The oils smell awesome in the summer but drip and burn the grass.
Mate they are mongrels to park under when in flower. They drop a gum type resin from the flowers that is near impossible to get of. Sticks to the paintwork like glue. I never park directly under them. It generally will come off itself after a couple of months thankfully but if you try to remove it earlier you often damage the paint. They look nice but that's as far as it goes in my opinion. And yeah, not much likes growing under them like other trees.

Back
Top Bottom