What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

CF37C5A5-9112-4D5B-BB35-4F29799F0042.jpeg
My fabulous prize from the gent that is @eyeball kid. Thanks again. I’ve nicked your photo as I’m on the hoof.
View attachment 188090
Delighted.
And me..@eyeball kid...received your Kindness with thanks.

My faith in FT has been slightly restored today. Might start using them more regularly again.

Plus a beauty ring from the Halitus FB group.
IMG_20190321_133817.jpeg

Today postie bought me the Augvape Skynet Pro tank from Ecigone, came with bubble glass in a separate box, and all for £9.99, bargain.

I bought exactly the same a while back. It leaked like a biatch for me with the bubble glass on, so had to revert to the straight glass

4 more 'pickled' 30Qs and another free torch from Foggy batteries. Used that free torch last night, whilst out dining with the family....it's impressively bright for a small torch. Speaking as someone who has total night blindness, and relies on a light to see my way at night, the little Foggy works very well, and best of all....it cost nowt...very nice! Top Man @Ben fogstar. Got 2 of 'em now! :) Just trying to work out if it's has adjustable beam or not.

4 more 'pickled' 30Qs and another free torch from Foggy batteries. Used that free torch last night, whilst out dining with the family....it's impressively bright for a small torch. Speaking as someone who has total night blindness, and relies on a light to see my way at night, the little Foggy works very well, and best of all....it cost nowt...very nice! Top Man @Ben fogstar. Got 2 of 'em now! :) Just trying to work out if it's has adjustable beam or not.
I you can just click the button a couple of times and you get a wide beam i think it also does SOS if you ever need it hopefully you wont..........

What the actual feck?!!!!

These arrived today. Was expecting 10 coils per pot. But there's TWO in each!!!! £10 for FOUR TINY MTL COILS!!!! GTFOHWTBS!!! Were they spun by magical elves?

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom