What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I liked my postie today he delivered the SXK kayfun lite 2019 and the Artery Pal 2 both of which seem to be really good.

Attachments

• IMG_20190322_142714.jpg
    IMG_20190322_142714.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 237
Good torches they are i was surprised at how many times ive used mine i even gave one to my Dad and he says the same i think because its so powerful you seem to use it more.............

I wonder if that's down to the 18650's power, providing more 'bang' than conventional AA battery torches? I have had a Maglight torch for years, which is twice the size, but this wee Foggy torch out illuminates it!

I wonder if that's down to the 18650's power, providing more 'bang' than conventional AA battery torches? I have had a Maglight torch for years, which is twice the size, but this wee Foggy torch out illuminates it!
Iam sure thats what it is too as you say i got a Maglight too and this out shines it ive also got a 6 led torch and that is no where near as bright as the Foggy one so its got to be down to the power of the 18650..........

Just received a new Freemax mesh pro tank to go with my Vaporesso Apollo. Love it. I love how it holds so much more liquid.
20190322_174344.jpg

earings or nose rings might look good on you. Wouldn't vape them. :)
I got a fidget spinner for free with the order. At first I thought, "ooh, that's nice, a free fidget spinner". But once I realised there was only two coils in each pot it dawned on me that the fidget spinner wasn't free. I just paid about 8 quid for it as the coils are only worth a couple of quid!

They probably feel quilty charging so much for the coils the fidget spinner is a present given in guilt.

Last edited:
I got a fidget spinner for free with the order. At first I thought, "ooh, that's nice, a free fidget spinner". But once I realised there was only two coils in each pot it dawned on me that the fidget spinner wasn't free. I just paid about 8 quid for it as the coils are only worth a couple of quid!

The probably feel quilty charging so much for the coils the fidget spinner is a present given in guilt.
The fidget spinner was sent so you can do something while waiting for your disappointment to end. That's a bad show with the coils.

I took the liberty of enquiring on the top 5 MTL tanks thread re how many coils were in each pot, before buying. Was a bit surprised myself! But they'll probably last a good while though. Pretty much everone that has bought Pilgrim coils, have rated them highly.

I can neither confirm nor deny the involvement of elves.

Some people don't buy handmade UK coils too often :D

I pay £6 a pair
I've bought plenty, actually. And I've happily paid £10 for one pair. And I'll happily buy them again. They were some of the most complicated coils you can make and which I could not make myself.

Never before and never again will I pay £2.50 per coil plus shipping for tiny and basic two wire claptons that I can make myself by the dozen in minutes and for pennies. :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom