What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@rew, very nice, you're in prime position to change my mind and I'd be extremely grateful for your input on the sxk version of the lite :D Did it come boxed like that?

@rew, very nice, you're in prime position to change my mind and I'd be extremely grateful for your input on the sxk version of the lite :D Did it come boxed like that?

Yep, that's its box. They didn't clone the packaging on this one. Will let you know how it compares to authentic.

What the actual feck?!!!!

These arrived today. Was expecting 10 coils per pot. But there's TWO in each!!!! £10 for FOUR TINY MTL COILS!!!! GTFOHWTBS!!! Were they spun by magical elves?

View attachment 188137

I took the liberty of enquiring on the top 5 MTL tanks thread re how many coils were in each pot, before buying. Was a bit surprised myself! But they'll probably last a good while though. Pretty much everone that has bought Pilgrim coils, have rated them highly.

Got a kayfun lite 2019 style rta and man it's abit shit. the tip gets hot and the taste of oil even after being cleaned four times is still there other than that it's not bad

Attachments

• 20190322_162541.jpg
    20190322_162541.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 195
So expensive I don't dare use them! I feel like maybe I should polish them and lock them away in my safe!

Just tried that..it's pretty neat! Counted 5 different light settings, very cool.
Good torches they are i was surprised at how many times ive used mine i even gave one to my Dad and he says the same i think because its so powerful you seem to use it more.............

Back
Top Bottom