What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

To join the freemax fireluke for review from the lovely. Cortana @Healthcabin
View attachment 197718
The joytech ultex kit which includes the cubis tank with the notched plate coil and riftcore duo tank which uses US made heat plates instead of coils. Picked these as they are all on sale plus they're slight oddball's using different tech.
Makes for an interesting try.
Thanks @Healthcabin.
Hi @eyeball kid
I'm curious and interested about the riftcore given the claims it's heating pads last for a million puffs.
The claims also state the heat pads produce less detectable amounts of formaldehyde compared to traditional metal coils.

Heres the thing though it says its made from ceramic and aluminium nitride.
I'm still not sure ceramics have their place in vaping but Aluminium is surely another ball game?

Info linky picture below

Finally got around to getting an Ares. And a Tigertek Springer S.

2019-08-06_16.28.39.jpg

Geekvape zeus x, wotofo fused Clapton coils and some vapefly cotton clouds.
The zeus x is great lovely flavour!
20190806_184802.jpg

There fucking nice mate [emoji4] I don't think I could use a billet in my daily rotation but I'm thinking of getting one just to own some of stu's stuff for one to sit on the shelf [emoji7]
It's a more sedate vape, so wont work for a loud uncouth fecker like you :D:D. To be honest wasn't 100% myself but surprisingly good with a fruity, slightly chilled vape for a break from clouding out the house :)2.

The Mrs isn't a hobbyist like me, and isn't interested in new gear, but this arrived for her earlier. She already has 2 picos that are showing their age now, but it's the only mod she hasn't killed yet, so why not another. The tank seems to cover a really wide airflow range, from cheek collapsing tight that I like, to loosey goosey she prefers. I like the metal tank too, but she doesn't [emoji849] I'll build it tomorrow and see if it's any good, and wean her off the kayfun clones.
IMG_20190806_224519.jpg

The Mrs isn't a hobbyist like me, and isn't interested in new gear, but this arrived for her earlier. She already has 2 picos that are showing their age now, but it's the only mod she hasn't killed yet, so why not another. The tank seems to cover a really wide airflow range, from cheek collapsing tight that I like, to loosey goosey she prefers. I like the metal tank too, but she doesn't [emoji849] I'll build it tomorrow and see if it's any good, and wean her off the kayfun clones.View attachment 197794
Love your naked sofa in the back round complete with nipple tape sorry mate someone had to say it......:D.......

Back
Top Bottom