What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah. It had US smear campaign all over it.
It's bloody brilliant and stock coil easy (definitely one to recommend to the rebuilding nervous).
I know I seem to be positive on a lot I've reviewed lately but that's down to the fact that I hand pick the item's I review.
Just stuck a review up and will update over time but at about £12 from healthcabin you won't be disappointed. If I vaped sub ohm all day, I'd buy a few of these.
Thank you for replying.
I've read your review but didnt see any info explaining any more about the ceramic and aluminium used in the heating element.
Without any further info to demonstrate they're ok to use as a heating element I'm out.
Shame cos the idea is innovative and could work very well.

Thank you for replying.
I've read your review but didnt see any info explaining any more about the ceramic and aluminium used in the heating element.
Without any further info to demonstrate they're ok to use as a heating element I'm out.
Shame cos the idea is innovative and could work very well.
There's a section on the independent testing on the joytech page.
But absolutely it's your choice. Funny enough I noted the YouTube "influencer" who started the cerfuffle using random Chinese supplied wire to make his "safer" coils in other video's, lol.
There's an awful lot known about long term effects of heated metals and alloys but you need to check out results from smelting and metal production facilities as that data has never really been extrapolated across to vaping tests yet. Hopefully the one's we're helping with at the UK universities currently will help clear up any misinformation.

There's a section on the independent testing on the joytech page.
But absolutely it's your choice. Funny enough I noted the YouTube "influencer" who started the cerfuffle using random Chinese supplied wire to make his "safer" coils in other video's, lol.
There's an awful lot known about long term effects of heated metals and alloys but you need to check out results from smelting and metal production facilities as that data has never really been extrapolated across to vaping tests yet. Hopefully the one's we're helping with at the UK universities currently will help clear up any misinformation.
Here's a link to the msds test cert.
https://www.joyetech.com/product/riftcore-duo/
Testing was done independently and the plates made in the US so you can request full details from the lab listed on the sheet if you want to look further into it bud.

Just received Fruit Salad :)2

se9yNlp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom