What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A few concentrates...I've done a dab test and they taste very nice

20190807_091900.jpeg

Look look a engineers bench

Ok so not a postie thing more of I wrestled the big heavy fucker out of the skip situation

It’s lovely has that used look about it...

“It’s shit” ben my son

“Look At it.., a vintage item”me

“It’s shit” Ben

“Imagine spitfires were made on that” me

“It’s shit” ben

“Granted it needs work you just don’t see the potential” me

“It’s still shit” Ben

7B0FFA60-9053-438F-9AF2-29137EC6A1A9.jpeg

Ok so not a postie thing more of I wrestled the big heavy fucker out of the skip situation

“It’s shit” ben my son

“It’s shit” Ben

“It’s shit” ben

“It’s still shit” Ben

View attachment 197803
Love it. Old skool ennit bruv. Bet it’s made far better than anything you can buy now!

“It’s shit” ben my son

“It’s shit” Ben

“It’s shit” ben

“It’s still shit” Ben

View attachment 197803

wouldnt this have been better

upload_2019-8-7_13-12-17.jpeg

8 bottles of prime vapes loveliness, 4 for the step daughter who placed the order, and 4 for me. 3 of those flavours are new to me too.

Hi @eyeball kid
I'm curious and interested about the riftcore given the claims it's heating pads last for a million puffs.
The claims also state the heat pads produce less detectable amounts of formaldehyde compared to traditional metal coils.

Heres the thing though it says its made from ceramic and aluminium nitride.
I'm still not sure ceramics have their place in vaping but Aluminium is surely another ball game?

Info linky picture below

Yeah. It had US smear campaign all over it.
It's bloody brilliant and stock coil easy (definitely one to recommend to the rebuilding nervous).
I know I seem to be positive on a lot I've reviewed lately but that's down to the fact that I hand pick the item's I review.
Just stuck a review up and will update over time but at about £12 from healthcabin you won't be disappointed. If I vaped sub ohm all day, I'd buy a few of these.

See why you bought the springer.
Can you let us know how it compares to the Crius please bud?
OK, so you already know where I stand on the Crius 2 - One of the best single coil rtas ever made.

The Springer S gives *very* good flavour. One of the things that made the Crius so good was the dual bottom and side airflow. The Springer only has bottom airflow. I would prefer both but if I could only have one then I'll take bottom airflow over side airflow every time.

The posts are spring mounted and - oh my gawd - are the springs stiff. There's a small plate provided so you can push both posts down at the same time but it was still not an easy task. Took me 10 minutes just to get the coil in. You really need both hands to push the posts down but that leaves no hands for the coil. It's doable but it's tricky.

The bottom airflow vent is quite close to the posts. There's plenty of room being side mounted and single coil so I wish they had placed the air hole a mm or two further away from the posts. If you use a 3mm coil and you want it dead centre over the airflow you have to have the coil so close to the posts that it's almost touching.

Aside from those two issues it's a very nice rta. Very good flavour and a very enjoyable vape. Looks good and I like the coned drip tip. Definitely not an airy vape. It's pretty restricted. I'm using a 3mm tri-core alien, .35 ohm @ 45w. Very nice. Definitely an rta I would use over an extended period.

Definitely not for anyone with dexterity issues but if you've got strong thumbs and a little patience then it's a decent rta for sure. Better than the Crius 2? No. But very little is. It's still a good rta tho. It's better than the Wasp Nano RTA.

DSC_0215.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom