What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

After over three weeks, my Cartel Revenant 160 finally showed up!
Love it already. For the 30$ or so that I paid for it, it's just really nice, probably my new favourite dual-18650 mod.
Actually ordered it in black, as that was the only color they had available, but ended up getting that silver one - which is great, as I like that much better anyways :D

Attachments

• 20200424_195310.jpg
    20200424_195310.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
After over three weeks, my Cartel Revenant 160 finally showed up!
Love it already. For the 30$ or so that I paid for it, it's just really nice, probably my new favourite dual-18650 mod.
Actually ordered it in black, as that was the only color they had available, but ended up getting that silver one - which is great, as I like that much better anyways :D

That does look like a nice mod :)

There's one upstairs in the box of Tubbyengineers gear :(. Keep contemplating breaking it out as it's got the squonk conversion kit with it.

There's one upstairs in the box of Tubbyengineers gear :(. Keep contemplating breaking it out as it's got the squonk conversion kit with it.
Remember that. You had to buy the centre post kit. Good rda. Tubby was a squonk maniac. Helped me a lot.

Remember that. You had to buy the centre post kit. Good rda. Tubby was a squonk maniac. Helped me a lot.
Tell me about it. Still got loads of his gear including his beloved Sunbox. Couldn't give some of it away aprt from the couple that got nicked at VF.:mad:

Tell me about it. Still got loads of his gear including his beloved Sunbox. Couldn't give some of it away aprt from the couple that got nicked at VF.:mad:
Jesus that was low. What was left in the end. I remember trying to get the gp rda more to remember him by to be honest.
I've got an old blue early squonk box here from him and I have no idea what he vaped but four year's after it arriving, it still smells of nuclear powered liquid and has blue stains from whatever it was. My Christ it was vile. I thought it was part of his weird flavour videos but Gerry told me it was his daily vape, lol.

Jesus that was low. What was left in the end. I remember trying to get the gp rda more to remember him by to be honest.
I've got an old blue early squonk box here from him and I have no idea what he vaped but four year's after it arriving, it still smells of nuclear powered liquid and has blue stains from whatever it was. My Christ it was vile. I thought it was part of his weird flavour videos but Gerry told me it was his daily vape, lol.
LOL tool me ages getting the radioactive heisenberg (or whatefer it was) out of the tanks & bottles. There's a few bits left, mech mods including a Paps. Would need another thread just to list. Sold off loads to raise money after he died to help his mum out with funeral.

Back
Top Bottom