What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@quincey43 How were your's sent? Mine are coming by UPS........ or should I say WERE....... Apparently they are delayed by severe weather conditions or an emergency at Northampton Hub???? :hmm::hmm::hmm:
Mine came via UPS I certainly didn't have any problems really sorry to hear about yours! The post seems all over the place at the moment some things coming quickly and some taking forever. I ordered batteries from Fogstar which was despatched on the 14th April still not turned up yet!

Some nic salts for my Expromizer from Ecig One
20200424_165506.jpeg

Funny enough it got to the point in the giveaway section that nobody was interested.
always said I can't really do a review fairly and keep the item. Not something I agree with.
for full disclosure though. Mrs kid nicked the vinci and target pm80 based stuff.
Well, if I see you review something I like the look of from now on I'll definitely give you a shout, and make a donation to the charity of your choice [emoji1303]

Mine came via UPS I certainly didn't have any problems really sorry to hear about yours! The post seems all over the place at the moment some things coming quickly and some taking forever. I ordered batteries from Fogstar which was despatched on the 14th April still not turned up yet!

I got batteries today that i ordered on Wednesday, but your right some things are taking ages to arrive (hate waiting) but with everything that's going on i have started to try and keep my calm, breathing exercises help me lol. Patience isn't a virtue i have.

Still waiting on mine & you don't get emails from SC. You need to log into your account for tracking info. Enjoy anyway, are you going mesh first?
All the parts are soaking in the sink now. Squonk pin fitted so will start off with mesh in rda mode on the Drone. Doesn't look shit imho [emoji106]

All the parts are soaking in the sink now. Squonk pin fitted so will start off with mesh in rda mode on the Drone. Doesn't look shit imho [emoji106]
Don't know how easy you found it to remove the airflow/juice rings but may be worth swapping the O rings for the clear spares. Plenty of cotton on the deck but thin the tails & have them just sitting in the juice well. Juice comes up into the cotton through the squonk pin to keep inside wet. If you want photos let me know, think I've got a couple of the wicking.

Don't know how easy you found it to remove the airflow/juice rings but may be worth swapping the O rings for the clear spares. Plenty of cotton on the deck but thin the tails & have them just sitting in the juice well. Juice comes up into the cotton through the squonk pin to keep inside wet. If you want photos let me know, think I've got a couple of the wicking.
I haven't shredded any O rings yet, and they'll get a generous dose of VG on reassembly. Cheers for the pointers mate.

Enjoying it, don't know why it passed me by given the amount of Wotofo gear I have :D
At the time it came out loads of other stuff was been hyped and they didn't do a lot of promo for the nudge, I did a giveaway with my 24 and Clive got it but I couldn't part with the 22 it's a cracking little thing [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom