What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Very true.
When you see the review go up, give me a shout and pm And I will send it your way.

I will remind apes to do the same in the future as previous posts have been forgotten or ignored.
If you see anything in forthcoming review's you want then shout.
If you guy's don't take it I will give it away elsewhere. Giveaways are too repetitive and time consuming.
Is that the non DNA version? The quality of the mod is great, just interested in the proprietry board & whether worth getting another.

This turned up for me to play with today. No emails at all from SC, so I wasn't expecting it for a while yet.
IMG_20200424_153139.jpg

Nice one @eyeball kid, that's very generous of you. You'll regret saying it though when you're inbox goes mental each time you put a review up [emoji23][emoji23]
Funny enough it got to the point in the giveaway section that nobody was interested.
always said I can't really do a review fairly and keep the item. Not something I agree with.
for full disclosure though. Mrs kid nicked the vinci and target pm80 based stuff.

Is that the non DNA version? The quality of the mod is great, just interested in the proprietry board & whether worth getting another.
Genuinely don't know fella.
dovpo Just kindly messaged to let me know an odin and some other bits are On the way. Will update.

Back
Top Bottom